• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Ang's @Cost DSF Pickups! :D

SOLD! Ang's @Cost DSF Pickups! :D
Hi, can you please put me down for all the cursive cuties and for Zarina PTD? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi, Mark, will you be attending any of the August releases? I'm assuming at least the LK release this week. Will you be taking sign-ups for those? If so, can you please put me down for all of the pins? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can you take me off of the list for Squishy and put me on the list for Zarina.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
As unlikely as it is, in the event that you get a spare Marquee, could you put me on the list for it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, if you are some doing pickups for August, can you put me on the lists for all 4 postcards and lion king pins? Thank you so much!

Hi, if you are doing pickups for September, can I please be on the list for the signs and cuties? Thanks so much!

Back