• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anybody got the Small but Mighty set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got the Small but Mighty set?

PrinceAli

Official Street Rat
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Title says it all. Cause I just got mine in the mail on Friday afternoon :D kinda wish I've ordered one more box but I'm glad that I've got Abu & Sebastian!

2bdbba291637bed14d96ba95fbfb91d8.jpg

938b77e3e3f18634f9cf6ba38dc586ce.jpg

How can some get them & others not?!?!They were supposed to ship in OCTOBER!!!This is NUTS! I'm calling WDW event services Mon

Weird, I haven't gotten mine yet, but I wasn't at work on Friday since I was at the DSSH release.

Did anyone get shipment notification? I checked my emails and didn't see anything.

I will have to ask the person I sponsored to call to find out what the tracking # is.

Hey guys! Just as an update ... I was very shocked too when I received mine on Friday afternoon. I've had no emails saying that these were getting shipped to me, SOO I was pretty excited these came in. But apparently pascal came in with Mike & then I've got Timothy mouse with pascal. So I think it's very randomized of who I got in the boxes.

Plus they mention at the Imagination Gala itself, they would take off the shipping for these pins to get sent to me; I decided to keep them. Especially since I live in Canada :]

Very cool that they do seem to be randomized I'm calling Mon to see if they can tell me about my shipment ☺️

They are probably in the process of mailing as shipments come in. I thought the WDW email said they expected them to arrive at WDW in late September & we should receive them mid-October. Maybe they're shipping them earlier, which is always a nice surprise! Either way, congrats on your awesome pins!!

Hey guys! Just as an update ... I was very shocked too when I received mine on Friday afternoon. I've had no emails saying that these were getting shipped to me, SOO I was pretty excited these came in. But apparently pascal came in with Mike & then I've got Timothy mouse with pascal. So I think it's very randomized of who I got in the boxes.

Plus they mention at the Imagination Gala itself, they would take off the shipping for these pins to get sent to me; I decided to keep them. Especially since I live in Canada :]

Yay, fantastic news that they are randomized :)

I just called WDW Event services. They have NO tracking# for me yet, but took my email and will email me once they see the number. They said they have NO control over the shipping, which I guess means they're doing other things, and merchandise is taking care of this. I really want to know, b/c we have to BE HOME AND SIGN FOR THE BOX %5=0#&^ (yes that is swearing)- anyone have an adult in their house from 7AM to 7PM daily? BIG SIGH. Oh, well, enough venting.

I just called WDW Event services. They have NO tracking# for me yet, but took my email and will email me once they see the number. They said they have NO control over the shipping, which I guess means they're doing other things, and merchandise is taking care of this. I really want to know, b/c we have to BE HOME AND SIGN FOR THE BOX %5=0#&^ (yes that is swearing)- anyone have an adult in their house from 7AM to 7PM daily? BIG SIGH. Oh, well, enough venting.

I know! I ordered something from the Disney Store a while back, shipped to the house, had my parents stay at home all day and UPS didn't arrive until 7:30 PM!!!

Last edited:
UPDATE! I have a tracking number! The person I sponsored called Event Services and got a tracking number. It is shipping UPS Ground and is 1.60 pounds (for six boxes, because that's the max that we could get when I completed the RSP).

It left Jacksonville, FL this morning and is expected to be delivered on Monday since I'm in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back