• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anybody got the Small but Mighty set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got the Small but Mighty set?
Here they are!

Pretty much all of them will be up for trade/sale because I only wanted Bernard and Bianca.

Cu0AOEZ.jpg

Last edited:
Love how random they're coming out - people are posting to make their trades already and some of us won't know what we have until next week. Yet another Disney fail

Here they are!

Pretty much all of them will be up for trade/sale because I only wanted Bernard and Bianca.

Cu0AOEZ.jpg

You got an amazing number of chasers! I got 8 boxes, and not a single chaser. In fact, I got a ton of 3 and 4 repeats, so I didn't even get much in the way of variety. So you done good!

Thanks! I feel really fortunate to get as many as I did. I didn't even realize no else has posted chasers yet.

Yes, chubs, you did great!

I do wonder if all the chasers are 2 per box or if there's a mix between 2 regulars, 1 regular and 1 chaser, and 2 chasers. When more people get their boxes, we'll find out.

Thinking maybe they either come as 2 chasers in 1 box or 2 regulars in 1 box. I bought 6 boxes and got the following combos in each box:

1.) Tink Chaser and Rhino Chaser
2.) Pascal and Mushu
3.) Mike and Timothy
4.) Mike and Timothy
5.) Gus/Jaq and Sebastian
6.) Pascal and Timothy

Good luck to all!

Well mine are here - sort of. They shipped the UPS not US mail, it has cost us $6 to have them change the delivery location to DH's work, and we won't get them until Monday

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi. I am new to the forum but a long time trader.
I got my sets yesterday and am pretty disappointed. My pins and my sister's were shipped as one order. As a result, we got 12 boxes, but ten of them were in a case labelled mystery sets limited release. No chasers in any of those boxes. Only one of the other boxes had chasers. Did anyone else have the same experience? And wasn't the limit 7 boxes? I don't know why we only got 6 each.

Hi. I am new to the forum but a long time trader.
I got my sets yesterday and am pretty disappointed. My pins and my sister's were shipped as one order. As a result, we got 12 boxes, but ten of them were in a case labelled mystery sets limited release. No chasers in any of those boxes. Only one of the other boxes had chasers. Did anyone else have the same experience? And wasn't the limit 7 boxes? I don't know why we only got 6 each.

I believe the limit was 6 boxes each, but when they said people couldn't pick them up at the event, they let people increase their orders.

Original "limit" was 7 boxes (what I got on original RSP) , but when people started "declining" them b/c they didn't want to wait for shipment, they let us buy more.

Between DH & I we got ten boxes. I do not have the full list at work, but we got the base set of 8 and two chasers and have duplicates to trade. I really want Oliver from the chasers so I'm going to have to get the list together and post in trading.

I got my 7 boxes. I thought I had ordered 6 but I bought 7. I opened one of them, because I've promised the other 6 to someone else :)

mine are here, got the complete set and 6 of the 8 chasers (got 8 chasers so hoping to trade chaser for chaser to get the complete set)

duplicates are available for trade

1455082_4629952444155_4299098321170891517_n.jpg

Ok every one am looking for Ray. Remy, Rhino and Chicken Little, yes I posted I got all of them these are for others that I am trying to help out any help appreciated thanks

Just got around to picking the boxes up at UPS depot since no one was home to sign during the day.

Got 10 boxes and NO Chasers at all!!

Mike S
Figment919

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back