• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brand Spanking New To Pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! My favorite fairy is Periwinkle, but Piglet is my favorite Pooh&Friends character, too:)

(I'm sure you guessed this already, but Elsa is my favorite overall Disney character, lol:))

Cool! My favorite fairy is Periwinkle, but Piglet is my favorite Pooh&Friends character, too:)

(I'm sure you guessed this already, but Elsa is my favorite overall Disney character, lol:))
Elsa is so awesome as is the movie Frozen. I also love Olaf. And as you can see I also like Mike Wazowski from Monster's Inc. :)

Last edited:
Elsa is so awesome as is the movie Frozen. I also love Olaf. And as you can see I also like Mike Wazowski from Monster's Inc. :)
I just love Elsa's character so much. I wish she was in more of the movie, lol.:p And, of course, Olaf is just funny and cute.:) Your shirt is awesome, I'd wear it:D

I just love Elsa's character so much. I wish she was in more of the movie, lol.:p And, of course, Olaf is just funny and cute.:) Your shirt is awesome, I'd wear it:D
Thanx, I actually cut out the fabric and sewed it on the green shirt myself. :)

Cool! I like making things, but usually they don't turn out properly, lol. I'm impressed-I figured you bought it off Hot Topic or Disney Store or Etsy or something:)

Welcome to the DPF family. You will make lots of friends. Many are young and some are just young at heart. Good luck on your collection. Have fun and learn all you can. Lots of good information on this site.

WWWDD

Welcome to the DPF family. You will make lots of friends. Many are young and some are just young at heart. Good luck on your collection. Have fun and learn all you can. Lots of good information on this site.

WWWDD
Thanx so much. Everyone seems so awesome on here and friendly. Yesterday my Mom bought me my 2nd Disney Pin it was the Dumbo Topiary Lanyard Pin. I was so happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back