• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling ALL Southern Californians! SATURDAY JUNE 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling ALL Southern Californians! SATURDAY JUNE 22
So sorry I couldn't make it either! Today was just a crazy day for me. :/

Thank you Marissa for another Fabulous party and thank you Princ Eric for the most sexiest drinks ever made! your one superb bartender.! I had a great time!

I wanted to thank prince philip (sebe) and the queen of them all Marisa both of you are the DISNEY DIFFERENCE. Thanks for inviting me and my prince to the pin Social it was an honor being the bartender. Everyone loved MY LE drinks they were gone so fast. A few shout outs: EMTKING your amazing i love you ;he had a taste of all my drinks. MARVEL-ARIEL both of you are charming and sweet. cLara I am keeping my eyes and ears for a king candy for you, whatever it takes you know im always ready to hook like captain hook. PIN-A-COLADA has the hottest ptds. LivingFreeAsMyhAIR-YOU ARE my gem your so beautiful and so real thanks for being born this way and enjoy your ariel PODM. ChipNDale(joey)your so funny and charming i am mad you didn't have a royal juice. Last but not Least, Jrdnmom: your my wifey and my prince is fully aware of that. Thanks for always reminding me why I love to Pin Trade. Thanks for being so gorgeous.

This had to be the hottest pre-summer Pin Social. I hope i get contracted to be a bartender again for these meets. It was a royal honor to attend the Queens royal gathering. Sorry DPF members i refuse to take pics at the social because i respect people's privacy.

Until next time........

Love always, P.E.

ChipNDale(joey)your so funny and charming i am mad you didn't have a royal juice.

LOL poor Joey

Thanks for having this Marisa and Sebe! I had such a blast, you saw how I came back! LOL Thank you Prince Eric for the amazing drinks you're super fabulous! Shout outs to all the awesome people I met: Mike (Diablo) - I hope my bf didn't annoy you with this magic tricks LOL, EMTKing! - nice meeting you, I'll keep on a look out for your star wars pins!, MarvelAriel - you guys should get a Bubba Fett pic for your avatar LOL jk, Psycho Pixie - your daughter is super adorable, and of course prince Eric. It's always nice seeing these folks: Pin A Colada, Janice, Manda, Lenny and JOEY! you guys are the sweetest! :) :) Can't wait for the next event!

Had so much fun! Was a great way to kick off summer :) LOL Luis and his darn magic tricks. Ain't nobody got time to be tricked! hahaha. It was so nice to see everyone! :) Thanks for a great event Marisa & Sebe!

Super evening!! Thank you Sebe and Marisa!! I had a great time seeing everyone and also meeting some new folks.

It was nice to see everyone socializing early on and having a good time... it took forever for the trades to start. Of course Eric and his fabulous drinks helped that pretty quick!! I liked having a couple drinks earlier rather than later, it was like happy hour. :lol: Disney should always have a happy hour before each PTN! ;) And no Clara, I love magic tricks so be sure to tell him to practice some new ones for the next event!!

See you all again!! :D

Super evening!! Thank you Sebe and Marisa!! I had a great time seeing everyone and also meeting some new folks.

It was nice to see everyone socializing early on and having a good time... it took forever for the trades to start. Of course Eric and his fabulous drinks helped that pretty quick!! I liked having a couple drinks earlier rather than later, it was like happy hour. :lol: Disney should always have a happy hour before each PTN! ;) And no Clara, I love magic tricks so be sure to tell him to practice some new ones for the next event!!

LOL btw Marisa finally shared some of your toffee, I gotta say it's the best I have ever tasted. I couldn't stop eating it! LOL

For Carla, Joey and Marisa...

1002419_688655431163913_1051641399_n.jpg

This is the face Joey's rabbit makes when he don't get none. ;)

I wanted to thank prince philip (sebe) and the queen of them all Marisa both of you are the DISNEY DIFFERENCE. Thanks for inviting me and my prince to the pin Social it was an honor being the bartender. Everyone loved MY LE drinks they were gone so fast. A few shout outs: EMTKING your amazing i love you ;he had a taste of all my drinks. MARVEL-ARIEL both of you are charming and sweet. cLara I am keeping my eyes and ears for a king candy for you, whatever it takes you know im always ready to hook like captain hook. PIN-A-COLADA has the hottest ptds. LivingFreeAsMyhAIR-YOU ARE my gem your so beautiful and so real thanks for being born this way and enjoy your ariel PODM. ChipNDale(joey)your so funny and charming i am mad you didn't have a royal juice. Last but not Least, Jrdnmom: your my wifey and my prince is fully aware of that. Thanks for always reminding me why I love to Pin Trade. Thanks for being so gorgeous.

This had to be the hottest pre-summer Pin Social. I hope i get contracted to be a bartender again for these meets. It was a royal honor to attend the Queens royal gathering. Sorry DPF members i refuse to take pics at the social because i respect people's privacy.

Until next time........

Love always, P.E.

I Love you Prince Eric, you are so awesommeee! and your drinks yum! I found a wonderful friend for life!

LOL poor Joey

Thanks for having this Marisa and Sebe! I had such a blast, you saw how I came back! LOL Thank you Prince Eric for the amazing drinks you're super fabulous! Shout outs to all the awesome people I met: Mike (Diablo) - I hope my bf didn't annoy you with this magic tricks LOL, EMTKing! - nice meeting you, I'll keep on a look out for your star wars pins!, MarvelAriel - you guys should get a Bubba Fett pic for your avatar LOL jk, Psycho Pixie - your daughter is super adorable, and of course prince Eric. It's always nice seeing these folks: Pin A Colada, Janice, Manda, Lenny and JOEY! you guys are the sweetest! :) :) Can't wait for the next event!

Loved seeing you too! I adore all of you! Alona and Angel! thy are the sweetest! always love to see those two! they are very special to me! My Hubb Prince Eric! and His Limited edition drinks, Mike! (Diablo) he's my Classy pin trading bud 4-eva! super Magic tricks were awsome!! I was intreaged! Yay meeting MarvelAriel my neighbor pin traders so awesome thanks for the great trade! I feel like I owe you a pin! My neices BF will love it! Marissa and Sebe, Oh girl! I love you! you rock! Physco Pixie! Love trading with you! you are sweet! Lenny and his amazing pins! Everyone was so increadibly fun!! sorry if I missed names! I love everyone! hope I din't get too crazy! Prince Erics fab drinks and I was a wee bit tipsy! hehe

Thank you Marisa and Sebe for an Amazing night of fun. It was great meeting everyone there. PrinceEric thank you for the LE 150 drinks I'm glad it wasn't one per person. Thank you guys for the trades. Definitely had lots of fun and it pays to be the last ones there ,because we got toffee!!Thank you once again and looking forward to the next one.

Had so much fun! Was a great way to kick off summer :) LOL Luis and his darn magic tricks. Ain't nobody got time to be tricked! hahaha. It was so nice to see everyone! :) Thanks for a great event Marisa & Sebe!

Ain't nobody got time for that! lol! I want yo Lanyard!!!! lol your awesome always enjoy seeing you! your a blast!

I was trying to figure out what your dpf name was.just found out.thanksfor the love and the toffee. Your amazing glad u loved my LE drinks. Ill have more next time. I didn't know what to expect. Love u all

I was trying to figure out what your dpf name was.just found out.thanksfor the love and the toffee. Your amazing glad u loved my LE drinks. Ill have more next time. I didn't know what to expect. Love u all

If you all were using the buttons I made it would have been easy to figure out who was who. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back