• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling ALL Southern Californians! SATURDAY JUNE 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling ALL Southern Californians! SATURDAY JUNE 22
For Carla, Joey and Marisa...

1002419_688655431163913_1051641399_n.jpg

This is the face Joey's rabbit makes when he don't get none. ;)
LOL!!
Ain't nobody got time for that! lol! I want yo Lanyard!!!! lol your awesome always enjoy seeing you! your a blast!
Those chunks was BIG! haha. Let's swap lanyards for a day ;)

Thanks marissa and sebe for hosting another wonderful party. You both are amazing inside and out and its always a treat seeing you both. It was great finially meeting prince eric and it was nice meeting your bf too. Nice meeting diablo and seeing marvelarial and his girlfriend my pin trading neighbors. Its always nice to seeing chipdale123 thanks for showing us the video of that hail storm lady kaboom kaboom lol and of course always lovely to see phsychopixie and her daughter she was so precious and my daughter loved her. It was wonderful to see pin a colada again as well my daughter loved you both as well. And emtking it was amazing meeting you too. Loved talking to you. If theres any one names i missed i appologize im still trying to figure out peoples names on the forum. It was just an awesome night and i love you all. Thanks again marissa and sebe you are beyond wonderful :)

Mike! What di I need to do?? To get a bag of your toffee?? All to myself!! Hehe ok I'd share.

Ill host a pin party in my little 2 BR 1 bath just to get some! Lol. No seriously I will! Hehe!

Sorry I was nowhere near SO CA last weekend. Teaching summer school every day. I'm sure meet was a lot of fun just like the one I attended in April :)

hey folks!!

Those who brought kids, any of them come down with a nasty flu bug in the last couple days??? Aileen is down for the count and the only exposure she has gotten recently was there with all the kids.

So if your munchin is currently ill, or was ill shortly before the event please let me know? how long did it last? how severe? PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back