• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Catalogin for insurance--so may as well share IMAGE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catalogin for insurance--so may as well share IMAGE HEAVY

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
i THINK IM JUST GONNA POST PICS AND SHARE AS I LOG MY PINS. It is time i must get an insurance policy for the pins.....so lets see what i have hoarded.
jtwj14.jpg
[/IMG]
start with Snow White

tons more to come...ya gotta slide to see it all i think. gonna add daily

no crystwill--ummmm some movies dont have alot of pins LOL it is sick and you will feel better when you see my problem. i do collect all 50 animated feature films.....so lets TRY Cinderella--wish i could go in order but i cant find some pics that went on the cloud---My honey be be a computer genius but i am NOT.
okx7gn.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
and one more to bore you.....i call it the 40s---Make mine music/Fun and fancy free/Melody time/Ichabod and Mr. Toad

ibf9ms.jpg
[/IMG]

Ive presented the topic before and didnt get much feedback,,,,anyone else have an added policy for ins? I heard it falls under jewelry?

Dawny. Straight up jealous of your collections and I don't even collect them!
(I spy snow whites prince and jeweled snow! 10x more jealous!!)

Wow...so...many...pins! :O You have a great collection! :)
I've never thought about insuring pins but it does sound like a good idea if you were to think about all of the time and money that you've invested into your collection! :)

one more before my nap...4am was brutal and its all week this week......let me share that sleepy girl ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

2laxxlg.jpg
[/IMG]

Amazing and beautiful collection! I think my favorite find on your pages is the Aracuan bird from Three Caballeros. My daughter loves that silly bird!

Ive presented the topic before and didnt get much feedback,,,,anyone else have an added policy for ins? I heard it falls under jewelry?

Our agent told us to catalog them and keep a couple hard copies of the list along with our inventory of jewelry, furs, etc. (gosh that sounds pretentious!). I keep the SKUs and original prices on the list, so if something happened, we'd hopefully get at least the retail value of all the pins back.

Wow Dawny! Amazing collection!!!! Just curious, and you can PM me if you don't want to advertise this, but how much will you insure this for??And this is PURE curiosity but how much does it cost to insure such an investment!!???

Dawny, this is awesome! You basically collect what I collect hahaha Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, and Alice in Wonderland (I'm starting on Dumbo too hahaha). Hope you get many more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back