• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Catalogin for insurance--so may as well share IMAGE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catalogin for insurance--so may as well share IMAGE HEAVY
Wow. Very impressive! I hope you have them displayed instead of having them in storage. They are lovely :)

What you are seeing is the pages. I have them in albums actually school black 2in binders with foam or trading pages. Nothing is out on display...i like to play with my pins LOL. One day when we sell this place and move to florida (fingers crossed) i'd like to do some sort of display that is kinda like a mosiac looking art....dont know what or how yet. Waiting for the universe to show me. I dont "do" disney all over my house cause i live with all men and its kinda my thing, so i wanna a tastful suble way to display 3000 pins :eek2:

today i post my friends from Hercules!

iqzrtg.jpg
[/IMG]

I just spent like 10 minutes drooling over your Mermaid Lagoon pins...!! You have such an amazing collection! you could open a museum:D

Yeh the marques....not my thing. If you notice i really ted to stay with the film. I dont do tinkerbell dressed for halloween, or charaters from different movies mixed together...i prefer strictly the movie/scenes/anniversary or certain ones with walt in them.
so lets do another
2u55bwh.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back