• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Ok, so now the Oscars release is going to be online. There are no further details (release date, if you need a local address to order/need to pick up in the store, if they will be one or two sets per person, etc.).

If they limit the pins to one set per person, I will not be doings drawings as I will be keeping the set.

If anyone can order but you need to pick up in person, I am willing to be the pickup person. In that case you would just reimburse me for the shipping cost.

I am waiting to see what the rules are before I make the final say, but chances are I will not be holding drawings as it is likely that everyone will be able to try for themselves.

PTD flip! Heading down there now since we were let out early de to the storm.

16463072_1438629459521819_7635381867698992171_o.jpg

I am keeping the Church Mice and Mickey from today, and if they last until then, the Church Mice from tomorrow. Will take names for pickups starting tomorrow.

Hey y'all. Sorry for the lack of update lately, my life has been busy this past week!

Availability update: Mickey PTD is sold out. The other two PTDs are still available as of 8-ish this evening. Still no update on the Oscars release. I will be sending invoices in the next few days to those who have pins picked up and were waiting on that release.

Pickup update: I was able to get three each of Johnny and the Church Mice.

Church Mice
1. Spr175psu
2. tinkerbelle1956
3. disneykins
4. Booger1964
5. Ocean7

churchmice.png

Congrats, Spr175psu, disneykins, and Booger1964!

Johnny Worthington III
1. GrumpyDad
2. Spr175psu
3. disneykins

Everyone gets one! :)

Tessa, since the churchmice are sticking around, I think I will try to grab one, if you wouldn't mind adding me to that list. :) thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ok, so the rules for tomorrow's release have been posted:

16938519_1458151584236273_4060282575427684138_n.jpg

As it is unclear whether you can buy individual pins or need to buy the set as a package, I will be keeping the front page lists - if we are required to buy all pins as one set, I will be buying two sets and doing drawings for the extras. If we can buy the pins individually, I will only be buying my keeper set and the extra Lion King and will not be doing the drawings.

Good luck, everyone!

Pickup update: Got a Church Mice PTD.

Church Mice
1. tinkerbelle1956
2. Ocean7
3. MerlinEmrys
4. sockgnome

churchmice2_zps9zhkbyai.png

Congrats, Ocean7!

AND, exciting news everyone!

During Friday's Oscars sale, Merlin was able to get two full sets of pins. He generously offered to sell one set at cost to those who have signed up here!

There will be one of each pin sold at cost. There are a few contingencies for this sale though:

1 - Each person can only win one pin total. If you happen to be chosen for more than one pin, you may choose the one you want and the other(s) will be re-drawn.
2 - If any of the winners were able to get any pins for themselves on Friday, please be honest and let us know so we can re-roll for someone who wasn't able to get them. We want this to be a chance for someone who missed out on getting something.

The lists for Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Big Hero 6 are LOCKED for new entries. However, there is also a Lion King pin up for drawing. Since I never took names for that one, that list is open for two days - from now until Wednesday, March 1st at 6:00pm PST. Just post here to enter.

Payment for these pins will be sent to Merlin, who will be shipping the pins as well. Cost for each pin is the at-cost price plus tax, shipping, and paypal fee.

Stay tuned for the drawings!

Pickup update: Got a Church Mice PTD.

Church Mice
1. tinkerbelle1956
2. Ocean7
3. MerlinEmrys
4. sockgnome

churchmice2_zps9zhkbyai.png

Congrats, Ocean7!

AND, exciting news everyone!

During Friday's Oscars sale, Merlin was able to get two full sets of pins. He generously offered to sell one set at cost to those who have signed up here!

There will be one of each pin sold at cost. There are a few contingencies for this sale though:

1 - Each person can only win one pin total. If you happen to be chosen for more than one pin, you may choose the one you want and the other(s) will be re-drawn.
2 - If any of the winners were able to get any pins for themselves on Friday, please be honest and let us know so we can re-roll for someone who wasn't able to get them. We want this to be a chance for someone who missed out on getting something.

The lists for Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Big Hero 6 are LOCKED for new entries. However, there is also a Lion King pin up for drawing. Since I never took names for that one, that list is open for two days - from now until Wednesday, March 1st at 6:00pm PST. Just post here to enter.

Payment for these pins will be sent to Merlin, who will be shipping the pins as well. Cost for each pin is the at-cost price plus tax, shipping, and paypal fee.

Stay tuned for the drawings!

I was able to get 1 lion king so please remove me from the list. I am glad this is going to only those who weren't able to get any pins during the release. Thank you for doing that Merlin, you are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back