• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Clean your inbox Tessa. Want to book our room today. Also if there is a flip, I'll take a PTD. Will you list them so we know? Any LA BATB that come out I'm in.
Any special releases Valentines Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter, etc for my son Patrick, all new flyers, PTD's, add me to all lists. I am in need of traders for August.

e33.gif
9af8c27799865281dad61be64b251d73.gif

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm still fairly new to pin trading and the terminology, but what does "flip" mean in this context? Thanks and sorry for my ignorance.

Hi, I'm still fairly new to pin trading and the terminology, but what does "flip" mean in this context? Thanks and sorry for my ignorance.
A flip is when the PTD's (Pin Trader Delights pins) change . They release 2 or 3 in each set then when they sell out they release another set .
Although occasionally they release a new set before the old one sells out , this doesn't happen too often . Just when one pin from the set sticks around much longer than the rest , like Scooter

Last edited:
Ah ok, I understand, thank you. So theoretically, when Crackle sells out, a new set should be released? If that happens, can I please be on the list for all in the new set? Thanks!

By the way, I love your avatar! My wife made a Finding Gerald shirt for me since he's my spirit animal.

Last edited:
Ah ok, I understand, thank you. So theoretically, when Crackle sells out, a new set should be released? If that happens, can I please be on the list for all in the new set? Thanks!
Timeerkat will start taking names for the new set once it actually arrives. :) once we are down to one pin, a flip typically happens in a day or so. So check back often! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lists updated.

Yes, I don't take names for pins until the pins have been announced. But, once the PTDs sell out and flip to the new set, the lists open up for requests (even if I haven't posted about it yet.)

Availability update: Jack and Sally sold out before I go there the other day, so I was not able to get any more.

Pickup update: Since the last time I posted, I was able to get two Crackles.

Crackle
Ocean7
2. Spr175psu
3. GrumpyDad

crackle2_zpsbmn79uo2.png

Congrats, Spr175psu and GrumpyDad!

I will be doing another Crackle pickup tonight.

Thank you so much for doing the pickups! Not enough love for poor Crackle. I think she's cute and hopefully she sells out soon.

Lists updated. I'm sorry about your situation, mickeymousje. :(

Pickup update: got Crackle for Ocean7.

About Friday's release - the rules have been posted, and we can get two of each pin per person. If my current lucky streak holds and I am able to get a good number, I will be keeping one full set plus the extra Lion King, and doing drawings for one pin for each of the four remaining posters (whatever the surprise is I will be keeping as well).

Posted to the DSF Facebook page:

"Due to the likelihood of significant rain this Friday, we have rescheduled our Oscar Series release for next Friday, February 24, 2017. We apologize any inconvenience this may have caused. We look forward to seeing you all next week."

It's going to be...interesting. Next Friday is two days before the Oscars, and streets are being closed down (including Hollywood Avenue right in front of DSF). And people are up in arms over it on Facebook, since they took off work, or will be out of town, or were only in town this weekend (and some say made hotel arrangements).

"Due to the likelihood of significant rain this Friday, we have rescheduled our Oscar Series release for next Friday, February 24, 2017. We apologize any inconvenience this may have caused. We look forward to seeing you all next week."

It's going to be...interesting. Next Friday is two days before the Oscars, and streets are being closed down (including Hollywood Avenue right in front of DSF). And people are up in arms over it on Facebook, since they took off work, or will be out of town, or were only in town this weekend (and some say made hotel arrangements).

Bummer!

Yup! I asked my bf to come with me, so he scheduled a vacation day. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it too late to be added for the Little Mermaid Oscar pin also? Please and Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back