• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

movieguy13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was at the Anaheim Convention Center today helping an exhibitor friend set up for (you guessed it) D23.

Imagine what I got to see! First of all. This is my first D23 so as you can imagine I am awe-struck by the sheer size of this event. It is so amazing to be a part of something so huge before it has even begun.

Anyway, luckily, in between work, I managed to sneak off and take a look at many exhibitor booths (trust me, there will be no shortage of pins this year) as well as all of the other cool festivities. The Disney Store is looking wonderful as is WDI (Mickey's of Glendale). One of my favorites is that they have a Once Upon a Time section.

But of course the most exciting thing of all was The Dream Store! So many Dream Store exclusive items are on display! Too many to count, but to name a few... Noah Original artwork, a whole new Mickey line of product, 5 or so new Vinylmations (could not see which ones because we could only look from the entrance but still exciting). The most exciting however, is the beautiful Fairytale displays! They had the pins on display outside the store and I got as close as one possibly can get without actually touching them! Let me just say that the picture does not do them justice! They are BEAUTIFUL!

I will be getting in line immediately after work on Thursday. I hope everyone doesn't beat me to the Dream Store (I really want these pins) but I figured everyone deserves to know! Good luck guys! See you Friday Morning!

I don't know if you remember but did you see a pricetag or LE size sticker anywhere by the pins? I think since most of us knew it would be at D23 anyways, we are anxiously awaiting those final bits of info.

Congrats on seeing them though ^_^ I doubt you know, but did you see anything Kingdom Hearts-related? If not, I totally understand, I'm just slowly beginning to worry about potential Kingdom Hearts merchandise than even these Designer pins O_O

movieguy, are you sure it was the Dream Store booth? Let's just make sure Kristen for everyone's sake so that when it does open, there isn't a mad dash to each booth to see which one is right o_O The last thing I want to read about on DPF is a stampede...

I would like to know FOR SURE what booth they are at as well. There seems to be some confusion! Thank you for your information though! :) Any way to take pictures and share? I still haven't been able to actually see these things.

According to the D23 map it is definitely the Dream Store because it was all the way on the left when I entered.

The employee would not let me take a picture but I will try again tomorrow. He jokingly said yes they are amazing pins but I don't have $250 to shell out for them. I don't know if that was an exaggeration or what. I guess we will see on Friday. So excited!

The employee would not let me take a picture but I will try again tomorrow. He jokingly said yes they are amazing pins but I don't have $250 to shell out for them. I don't know if that was an exaggeration or what. I guess we will see on Friday. So excited!

Even if they do not let you take a photo, can you ask how much they cost and what the LE size is tomorrow. $250 sounds like way too much to me, I sincerely hope they are not that expensive o_O

what pose were they in? I hope they keep rapunzel the same. She is gorgeous!

From the small images we could see of them, it does look like they were in the exact same poses ^_^

Well if they're in the Dream Store then we will know tomorrow as the sorcerers package people get early access to the Dream Store tomorrow.

Honestly guys.. really.
Why would they be $250? You guys are hyping this up way to much.
Take a step back, and calm down. In the end they are just pins.

Think logically...

the princess set had 10 pins, it was $200
the villains set had 6 pins, it was $150

Brave ds.com set had 5 pins, it was $100
Peter pan ds.com set has 5 pins it is $130

This set... should only be $150 (at most maybe $170)

Sorry, but everyone is just sick of all the rumors and people freaking out about this set.

are you sure its the dream store? The video specifically said the items will be at the Disney Store...plus the expo guide states the Disney store will begin the festivities by unveiling the Designer line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back