• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!
There have been people waiting in line since Monday...

There have been people waiting in line since Monday...

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-joking-or-trying-to-start-drama-2880b8.jpg

:lol: I had to, but in all seriousness...is that true o_O

People camped 3 days for a stupid dsf release. This is not a stupid dsf release, what do you think?

People camped 3 days for a stupid dsf release. This is not a stupid dsf release, what do you think?

I read that people weren't allowed to line up until 5am the morning of o_O Well, guess that went out the window :lol: For DSF I don't think they can stop them from being in the parking lot but IDK where they would be for this giant convention center...

There is no need for unnecessary hype. When and where is one thing, but making hypothesis about lines is a little OTT IMO. :) We don't know anything yet, so making stuff up and freaking yourself out isn't going to do anyone any good!

I know that it's been said that they've been seen in the Dream Store but even if they were in there, they won't be in there tomorrow night for the Sorcerer people. It's all the vinylmation sets and exclusive pins that were even available for pre-order. They'd never put them out when the majority of people couldn't buy them. Also, D23 posted a video on Instagram today of them putting stuff up in the Disney Store and it was all yet-to-be announced stuff, including Designer merchandise. That makes me think that they'll be in the Disney Store even more. But that's just mah view on the matter lol

You guys could be right. All I know is what I saw. I will definitely be heading for the dream store Friday morning.

You can find the map on the D23 app on your phones :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO * pauses for breathe* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh goodness... its going to go down.. good luck everyone

and try not to fight

tumblr_inline_mn1ni1wUdW1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mpbab2t7u51qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mnfnhkAlAj1rso9d7o1_250.gif

tumblr_mdbp1xkuWj1qc2nffo1_500.gif

Seriously. It's not that serious.

Honestly guys.. really.
Why would they be $250? You guys are hyping this up way to much.
Take a step back, and calm down. In the end they are just pins.

Think logically...

the princess set had 10 pins, it was $200
the villains set had 6 pins, it was $150

Brave ds.com set had 5 pins, it was $100
Peter pan ds.com set has 5 pins it is $130

This set... should only be $150 (at most maybe $170)

Sorry, but everyone is just sick of all the rumors and people freaking out about this set.

I just want a hercules release xD
Good luck everyone, I'd only just started collecting when the villains where released. I hope this is a little calmer and that everyone gets the pins they want.

How many sorcerer packages were available ? If sorcerer pass holders are able to buy the pins before everybody, it will become a real nightmare for Disney to manage the situation. I can't imagine how furious people in line would be. But this special access to D23 merchandising is the main advantage of the package, I am pretty sure that buyers paid 1500$ with thinking they will be first in line for the designer pins and special dolls. Anyway, lot of people will be disappointed and this year, I can bet that lot of people will think that the situation was very unfair... You can be sure that the set will cost at least 1000$ on ebay...

Good luck to every DPF member !

Last edited:
Weren't they allowed to in 2010? That's just one if the perks?

I believe in 2010 the hype wasn't as high though.. So the public got a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back