Disney Animator Dolls?

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Princess Snowglobe, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I just bought Merida, Lilo and Alice for $11.25 yesterday

2. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I first saw Lilo on the UK site as well, as soon as I saw her on the US site with a promo code I didn't hesitate to buy her.

4. Elphaba

Elphaba Member

0   0   0

Bought that set and love it! <3 <3 <3

5. Manta

Manta Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Lilo and Stitch animator's set is adorable! It's now on my (very long) wishlist :p It's nice to see them getting more merch:)

6. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

On the UK site there is a new big set with the mini animator dollsand they added Alice and Lilo but remowed a few others.

7. Babybaby

Babybaby Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I saw that set in Oxford Street last week and it caught my eye because I spotted Alice & Lilo.

8. blue2581

blue2581 Member

0   0   0

I never noticed until yesterday, that the large collection of the mini animators dolls is missing Briar Rose!! I'm hoping that next year, we will get briar in mini form. I hope snow and Cinderella come back in stock because I need to get them as well.

9. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

She was in the older collection but there is no case with stuff version of her and is also missing in the newer collection version. Aurora, Mulan and Merida were removed and Aladdin, Alice and Lilo added, as far as Ican see.

[​IMG]
    This is her mini form, isn't she adorable?
    [​IMG]

10. Manta

Manta Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

^She IS cute:) It seems kind of random which characters they're putting in the big case sets. They should just do a pick-your-own sort of thing or have ALL of the Animator's Collection minis they have released in it, I think.:)

11. blue2581

blue2581 Member

0   0   0

Oh wow ok!!! Thanks for sharing that!! I like the individual minis because the accessories are adorable!!! Fingers crossed we get all of them in mini for individually next year!! I can see Briars set being similar to Snow's as far as animals....oh and Pocahontas too

12. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yes they should, I wish they would do the same with the 'normal' non-animator minis...

They seem to start with the more popular princesses, but if the made Alice, why shouldn't they make Aurora? She could have a basket, the fairies, animals, berries, flowers, maybe even a birthday cake

13. blue2581

blue2581 Member

0   0   0

That would be an awesome set!!! The fairies!!! Omg!!!

14. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

The mini animator set is on sale on the Disney site right now.

15. Babybaby

Babybaby Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Some non limited edition doll news...

New animator doll out - Flynn Ryder and he's a little cutie. I'll try post the pic I found via IG.

16. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

What the what!!! send a link please!

17. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

[​IMG]

Credit to @Disneyfind on Facebook. He's been spotted in UK stores, not online yet.

18. Shelly

Shelly Member

0   0   0

Oh, he's adorable! <3

19. aka.seim

aka.seim "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Glad to see more boys :) Hope he won't be the only new doll for the Animator collection...

20. IrvineLotus

IrvineLotus Member

0   0   0

Saw an Animator Moana open edition pin is going to be released in the park in December. Does that mean there will be more Animator pins to be released next?

21. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Wow! Exciting! Where did you see that? Do you have a pic of the pins. It sounds really cute!