• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Heroes vs. Villains Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol totally! Even make a minor character into a LE and I'll still want it! Having said that, I would love a Vanessa doll...

Hans honestly isn't even a great villian. It would make more sense for him to be with Anna. Elsa isn't even the protagonist and everyone seems to forget that. And whoever came up with Anna and Kristoff.. WHAT?? This really does seem far fetched! *would still buy*

Well, Hans does try to actively kill Elsa, while only leaving Anna to die. Anna and Kristoff in a villain's line makes me wonder if there's something we don't know about Kristoff! Or maybe even Anna! I kid of course, I doubt they would ever do that because it makes no sense.

If Disney wanted to create couples versions of the Frozen dolls, I wonder if they would consider Elsa and Marshmallow? Ok, they are not a romantic couple but that was part of Elsa's identity, not needing a romantic interest to get her happy ending, and they did work together as a team, and... well, I just love Marshmallow. A girl can dream.

Well, Hans does try to actively kill Elsa, while only leaving Anna to die. Anna and Kristoff in a villain's line makes me wonder if there's something we don't know about Kristoff! Or maybe even Anna! I kid of course, I doubt they would ever do that because it makes no sense.

If Disney wanted to create couples versions of the Frozen dolls, I wonder if they would consider Elsa and Marshmallow? Ok, they are not a romantic couple but that was part of Elsa's identity, not needing a romantic interest to get her happy ending, and they did work together as a team, and... well, I just love Marshmallow. A girl can dream.
What about Olaf?

What about Olaf?

He is much more popular so that's more likely. I personally prefer Marshmallow, and feel Olaf spends much more time with Anna and thinks more like Anna (doesn't seem to remember a thing about Elsa or her perspective, while Marshmallow backs her up in her disagreement with Anna and battle with Hans and the other invaders). I know Disney often puts a noseless-Olaf with Elsa, and I really wonder if that's because they think kids are scared of Marshmallow or something.

Okay...this is fake as hell...lol

Designer hag.

DESIGNER HAG.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DESIGNER.

10954329_899609393422470_2370141709766353224_n.jpg

If they did this idea, The Hag wouldn't be "designer" like the very first line. She would be designer just like the last two Fairytale series were, with an embellished cloak that has embroidery on it or something like that. It's all a good idea but the Anna/Kristoff set doesn't fit. It's still a long time before we get confirmation.

Anna and Kristoff? What? And Elsa and Hans doesn't make sense. But they'll probably do it because Elsa's so popular...I mean, I love Elsa, but Anna and Hans makes so much more sense, surely? And I wouldn't put it past them doing and Elsa and Anna couple, since Elsa was seen as a villain by most of Arendelle for most of the film.

if this new line is real does it mean there won't be any more designer couples in the future?
i feel like a hercules and meg doll would have offered great design opportunities and it'll be too bad.

if this new line is real does it mean there won't be any more designer couples in the future?
i feel like a hercules and meg doll would have offered great design opportunities and it'll be too bad.

Yes, they only made the couples from the 10 original princesses as of 2011.

Now that it has been (unofficially) confirmed based on these pics, I am really really hoping for a Hook / Pan set. I would buy that in a heartbeat. Or a Rapunzel / Gothel set. I can't wait until the official release announcement and pictures!

I love the Ursula and ariel set! ursulas face is very similar to her 17 one but theres some nice differences. and im glad they made her in her large curvaceous glory.

omg a Rapunzel set would be perfect!!

I quite like the Ariel/Ursula set but they look awkwardly cramped in the box lol

Last edited:
Ohmageez...a Mermaid Ariel with a non-petal tail?! I am so buying! :)

Would love Elsa/Hans too, but I can't make it to the expo and I can only imagine how much they will be worth on eBay. :( Also, why are they in their coronation outfits? Wasn't Hans and Elsa's real hero vs. villain moment when they were out on the fjord at the end of the movie? :confused:

Last edited:
cambridge1066 I agree! That was the big moment where he tried to murder her. Fingers crossed that this is the D23 clothing variant and Elsa in her snow garb/Hans in his outdoor wear and sword will be released normally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back