• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Merchandise Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Merchandise Ideas
Well, what do you guys think?
gydy2uqa.jpg

JessicaRabbitDesignerDoll.jpg

I WANT a Designer Jessica Rabbit doll. She'd work so well with that original conept. I made my own art of it. I would also like to see a 17" Jessica doll, it might not happen, but I thought that way with the newer Couture de Force collection - I thought Jessica would fit in well but I didn't think they would include her... and they ARE actually doing it! So I'm excited about that. I think a Roger Rabbit set of plushes would be nice.

Other stuff I'd like to see is dolls of the Muses from Hercules, and dolls from Once Upon A Time - more so based on the Fairytale World.

I hope they don't pass on 17" Evil Queen doll.

My cousin and I have always talked about a Disney Heroes/Disney heroines collection. Similar to the Disney Princess franchise but with numerous amount of characters male and female that aren't necessarily princes or princesses. Hercules, Megara, Milo, Kida, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Alice, Peter Pan, ect... It could have dolls, collectible, clothing, costumes, and much more. It could even bring in some lesser shown villains into the series. I feel like a series like this could be amazing for people of all ages. Younger kids who may not know of these lesser known heroes, heroines, and villains. Also people who have been fans of these characters for a long time and can finally have some new merchandise featuring them.
I feel like a franchise like this could really allow for the Disney Store to expand on all of their characters and not just the Princesses, Disney Jr, and Marvel. Especially as of late with everything being about Frozen it would be nice for people see that there are so many amazing (and much better in my opinion) characters and stories than Frozen.

LE 17 inch Mulan, maybe in a different outfit than her matchmaker one, like the one she wears at then end.
Another LE Belle with her widow's peak, closed mouth, and her winter outfit with cloak. I hate the LE Belle they released with a passion, and the current washed out plain Jane looking classic Belle dolls too.
For the upcoming Aurora doll, I just really hope they gave her a new, accurate facemold. I hate her current facemold with a passion too haha.

- A good quality classic Figaro plush. (They currently just have a dinky little one that comes in a Minnie Mouse vet kit.)

- Peter Pan - Animator's Collection Toddler doll.

- Wendy - Animator's Collection Toddler doll.

- More merchandise of Belle in her blue dress, and all the other princesses in their other dresses. (Snow White in rags, Cinderella in her work clothes and her pink dress, Aurora in her gray forest ensemble, Ariel in her blue dress or pink ball gown.) Disney makes SO much princess stuff that it's just refreshing to see the girls out of the same old outfits, once in a while.

- I'd also love to see more merchandise made for Robin Hood and The Sword in the Stone.

i wish they would include the other heroines and heros in the classics line such as meg, esmeralda, phoebus, jane, alice ... just because they're not "labeled" princesses, they should still be in there ... =/

and i want more si and am merch! like stuffed animals =3 i got the ones that were released before but i'd sooo love new ones!

I really want some new Jane merch too! I'd be happy with a plush but a new doll would be amazing :) Ok maybe not an LE but one in LE size would be great as they could really do justice to her outfit. And give us more Giselle. (I know that won't happen though b/c of Amy Adams, royalties etc etc)

I do agree about a Frozen video game. They have the Olaf's Quest one, but I really feel like they are missing a huge opportunity in not releasing something along the lines of the other Princess games that is not Infinity....

I really wish they would put more Esmeralda merchandise, I know they made her doll ages ago.. but I feel like Disney likes to ignore that movie like it never happened afraid that little girls or boys won't buy the doll.
I feel like even with how popular Frozen is, I mean I can't even go to the store and pick something Frozen up without a child being like "Mommy look Frozen!"
They could put something like a Meg doll or a Esmeralda doll out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back