• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I agree with that. Yes it is the buyers that are calling the shots on what an item price should be. People are panicking and thinking if they don't buy it this second that they will never have a another chance at one. People need to slow down and be a little more patient, again there's over 500 of these listed right now, imagine how many there will be when the resellers that bought them online get there dolls in. if I don't get a doll that I wanted I'm not going to pay over 160 to get it eventually the price will be right or I much rather get it by trading for it so then everyones happy.

It wasn't hacked, just someone figured out the item number and had the link to the actual doll before it showed up in the Designer section.

HA! I am a hacker and I didn't even know it! :hsd:.
Ahhhh your going to get us all in trouble lol:p I don't believe that facebook stuff none of them know what their talking about,half of them found out about the dolls yesterday.

I am attempting to collect these for my soon to be 3 year old daughter whom will be visiting DW for her 3rd birthday in Dec. for the first time. While we are in Fl, her room is being redecorated in a Disney Princess theme and I had planned on shelves around the room to hold these dolls. I have purchased the first 5 but am doubting I will be able to get the next 5, after the craziness of Snow White. (That is I HOPE I have purchased the first 5 and don't get the dreaded email saying my Snow White order did not go through!)

It is frustrating that all of the dolls ship from the Disney distribution center here in Memphis. I only need 1 of each of the 5 left.

...... So close, yet so far away!

Julia

The Facebook page is a mess.
Before the dolls, it was nice to check every day and discuss new products coming out and the like.

Now it's only about the dolls and it's flooded, especially the Discussions page; someone tried to make an official trade/sale thread but people keep posting their own.

and they dont care about you at all i went on pleeding to someone to help me get snow white but as soon as they got there own they were like GOt mine good night and that was it well the jokes on them i got one in the end and half of them arent though i do feel sorry for some but they could be a bit nicer needless to say im now staying away from that fb page

I read some of those facebook comments. I'm just blown away that there are people being meanies over there. Some people have admitted to buying four dolls or buying more than 2 to sell. :shock:

I am staying away from the facebook page. It's not a very pleasant guest environment right now.

Very hostile.

Last edited:
I read some of those facebook comments. I'm just blown away that there are people being meanies over there. Some people have admitted to buying four dolls or buying more than 2 to sell. :shock:

I am staying away from the facebook page. It's not a very pleasant guest environment right now.

Very hostile.

:( Sad...sad...sad. :(

If you actually look up Snow White Designer DOLL, the real number comes up, which is still 509 as of now :( Can't believe how many people have caught on to this. It's just going to make the remaining dolls that come out harder to get now.
PS - there should be something done about the almost 70 guests that were able to view this post last night - I've never seen that many guests on here. I feel like people were waiting to see when we posted the link for the doll ... meanies.

Oh gosh. Its insane. Come on! All buy the dolls JUST for resell and make money!!
And this is why the people who love this dolls IS CRAZY for!!

Come on... 600 dollars for a doll? Ok is limited,beautiful blua blua buy with 600 dollars you can buy the entire set days a go or more things than a doll!
I think my opinion: if Disney do the limit of 1 doll for person (not 2) maybe the true collectors and fans can have a doll.

But like that... on ebay.. Snow white came up YESTERDAY,sold out YESTERDAY in 30-35 minutes and in the UK stores in 4-5 hours,and in the evening (after 6-7 hours she came up) she is on EBAY...70-80 dolls of her,with CRAZY price and BIDDINGS (i see a snowy whit 150$,14 offers and it finish after 3-4 days!!! Im wondering after 4 days the people spend 400-more dollars for her??? Mah..)

I think this collection is very beautiful and fashionable but Disney make this ONLY JUST for money. He knows that dolls going crazy in the months they came out.. And dont think about the dreams,and the "magical day" blua blua (all the nice thinks they do on slogan...).

Disney will not change anything. They just want the money,not the dreams, and yes! If a group of 3-4 people (a family or boy-girlfrined etc) buy 2 dolls for each one..is money,maybe don't correct,but money. :(

---

Its a bad world :( I am sad :( I wanna cry...... :(
Maybe i left out my dream of have on of these dolls... its too unfair and insane thing :(
I am scared,sad and stressed for all this!
:cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
holy crap. i just saw that wow. -.- people are crazy. i hope they limit it to 1 per person. But i heard that online you can do multiple orders and they won't catch you. Like have 2 in your cart, then check out. then add 2 more to your cart and checkout a 2nd time. -.-

HA! I am a hacker and I didn't even know it! :hsd:

I hope all of those multiple order people get their orders cancelled and have to refund all of their sales.

you didn't hack. I think i know what you did. It's a trick that you can do on firefox. I think i figured it out, but don't worry i'm not a shark; i don't want to buy like 10 and sell them all that's just ****** and i feel bad for everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting out of hand, Disney needs to do something about it and fast!

I am really worried I won't be able to get the two dolls, that I really want and saved my disney reward money for!

I have to order online to as we don't have a disney store here.

If you actually look up Snow White Designer DOLL, the real number comes up, which is still 509 as of now :( Can't believe how many people have caught on to this. It's just going to make the remaining dolls that come out harder to get now.
PS - there should be something done about the almost 70 guests that were able to view this post last night - I've never seen that many guests on here. I feel like people were waiting to see when we posted the link for the doll ... meanies.

This. I'm sick of sharks........I've seen SO many of them these past few weeks that it sickens me that there is a possibility that these are the SAME ebay resellers who are watching our thread, our cries, our DISAPPOINT.

BECAUSE OF RESELLERS- I did not get my snow white doll. THANK YOU RESELLERS!

BTW Resellers, I'd bite a poison apple before buying your reselling filth!

This. I'm sick of sharks........I've seen SO many of them these past few weeks that it sickens me that there is a possibility that these are the SAME ebay resellers who are watching our thread, our cries, our DISAPPOINT.

Aww Moondance.. I thought you were one of the people that got to order their doll last night? Did the DS cancel your order?

you didn't hack. I think i know what you did. It's a trick that you can do on firefox. I think i figured it out, but don't worry i'm not a shark; i don't want to buy like 10 and sell them all that's just ****** and i feel bad for everyone else.

It's a technique that several of us picked up back on the pinpics board - its all about patterns and patience (and a little luck) and sharing what we find with the community of true Disney collectors!

:( ok. Now i will fall in depression. :( Waw :( :cry:

I fully expect that Disney will implement the 1 per order rule just like they did with the LE pins - they listened to us about that and they implemented what was doable and reasonable - with just an order for one the buyers who want to sell will not get free shipping and that will make them think twice about ordering - sellers would not even consider buying something else to get the free shipping. If Disney wanted to get real fancy (and had the time), they could implement logic that does a multiple order time delay where you would have to wait a few minutes before putting in a duplicate order.

I guestimate that Disney allocates around 10% of the dolls for online sales and indirectly, I believe that were slightly under 500 D23 pre sell sets based on auctions saying the GWP Lithos were LE 500 and they were only available at the D23 Expo.

I also thought you were able to get Snow White. :( BUT...I think I can help. :) I preordered all of mine at the Expo, but I got a Snow White last night just in case someone needed one (well...at least I think I'm still getting one...my order is still "active" anyway). SO...if you still need one, and I do get an extra, you can have her. :D

I plan on trying to get an extra Rapunzel as well, so in case there's a 1 doll limit everywhere, there's still hope for you! :)

:hug:

I also thought you were able to get Snow White. :( BUT...I think I can help. :) I preordered all of mine at the Expo, but I got a Snow White last night just in case someone needed one (well...at least I think I'm still getting one...my order is still "active" anyway). SO...if you still need one, and I do get an extra, you can have her. :D

I plan on trying to get an extra Rapunzel as well, so in case there's a 1 doll limit everywhere, there's still hope for you! :)

:hug:

Many thanks Disneycrazee :') All of you is kind here. Perdone-mois for my sadness but i love that doll :(

.. I just got my mulan! I just had to share I'm sorry I'm bouncing on air at the moment (my bf doesnt want to hear anything more about these dolls for the next five weeks after I begged him to build the shelf for them)

.. I did buy two snow white dolls one for my collection, I picked up a spare as something to trade with incase I wasnt able to pick up one of the dolls or something (I'm hoping that once if I get them all that I'll be able to help somebody out later) I'm planning on doing that with the rest of the princess dolls however I'm worried with disney's announcement that the company will limit it to one per order.

I have a feeling that the announcement will be about the dolls being carried only online instead of in the stores. the last three times I've been in the disney store people were going crazy and I was talking to one of my cast members and they have been saying its overwhelming their store to the point of being dangerous (people pushing and shoving when going through to get to the cash wrap, and a child was pushed the other day when trying to preform within the imagination parade to get to the cash sooner) that along with the store I got my ariel at is no longer carrying them, as well as the store I got my cinderella at is no longer carrying them.

Don't think they will drop selling the dolls in the stores - best bet is limit one and adults only - so a 3 year old won't be able to purchase one.

I was just reading some comments on the disney store Facebook page regarding the dolls and someone suggested that anyone who placed an order before 12:30 am should have their orders cancelled because whoever found the link for the Snow White doll hacked the DS site?

The person that made that "suggestion" probably ordered their doll at 12:31am :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back