• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls

DisneyDante

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the 2014 Classic Dolls going on sale for $8.97, I have a feeling the 2015 Classic Dolls will be revealed soon! Hopefully the pictures will be shared here when they are revealed! :wavey:

Yeah, last year, most of the classic dolls showed up on DS site June 9th. Can't wait to see what 2015 line looks like.

I could see Jafar and Genie being added again, seeing as this is the year of Aladdin's Blu-Ray release! I also foresee an Aladdin Deluxe Doll Gift Set headed our way!

I'm so excited to seem them! I agree I hope they are articulated again. Also I hope Belle gets her gloves again and Tiana have a real necklace that isn't painted on. Does anyone think Mulan and Pochohantas will finally have changes made to them?

Just wanted to let people who collect the classic dolls know that I was at my Disney Store this evening and the entire shelving unit they use for displaying the classic dolls was WIPED CLEAN. There wasn't a single doll on it, or anything at all. To me this means they pulled all the 2014 models to make way for the 2015 models going up tomorrow, but it does seem odd that they wouldn't try to sell out the 2014 models first. I suspect they'll be packed up and shipped off to a Disney Store Outlet, which kind of sucks as we don't have one in BC. I think there's one in Calgary....

Anyway, I bet you're right that the new dolls will appear tonight online and most likely many brick and mortar stores tomorrow morning as well!

How exciting! Could you please take a picture at your local store of the new dolls? I would love to see how they look in person!

I would, but I won't be going back there for probably another week or so! When I was there last night the shelves they keep the classic princess dolls were empty, not a thing was merchandised on them! That's what led me to believe that the new dolls were put up there overnight/early this morning because I can't see them leaving the wall space blank while opened for a new shopping week but I suppose they could have just been preparing to do a rest of how they merchandise (trading spots for the classic dolls and Animator's dolls, for example). Especially since the new 2015 dolls did NOT appear on the Disney Store online site, and it's pretty uncommon for a brick and mortar store to get merch before the website does, especially in Canada. I'm sure it won't be long now though!

I hope the dolls are more movie accurate this time, I would love to see a Cinderella doll with a silver dress and orangish hair, and Snow White with a ankle length dress without a crooked bow this time.

i doubt they would do that. They only make princesses, princes, and their villains. Even if they did make heroines, they wouldn't be as popular as the princesses.
I understand, and I'm not asking for a permanent addition to the line but I just want those dolls to be sold AT LEAST ONCE!

It does seem very odd that they haven't appeared yet online! I'm really hoping they appear this Monday! I guess in the mean time what is everyone looking forward to seeing in the new Classic Dolls? My top 3 characters that I hope to see improvements for are Tiana, Mulan, and Pocahontas! I hope that Tiana and Belle get their gloves and Tiana has a sculpted knecklace not painted on her. I hope Mulan gets a better dress and Pocahontas gets a sculpted knecklace as well. I'm also hoping Rapunzel and Belle get better head sculpts. Also I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one when I say those nasty flat shoes need to go. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is looking forward to!

DarthHans I am with you on a lot of those! No more squishy flats that fall off the feet(!!!), Better dress for Mulan, Belle needs her gloves, (or alternatively, I'd like her in her blue dress,) Belle and especially Rapunzel need better face sculpts, Tiana needs her necklace not to be sculpted to her body.

I would also like to see Cinderella with more of a silvery/white dress, or even better, her in her pink dress. I would love to see Vanessa again (removable shell necklace, natch). I would like to see a Prince Ali. King Triton. Male dolls with rooted hair. More details and accessories for everyone, particularly Merida with weapons and possibly bear-brothers. Belle's dress with the poof all the way around and down, none drawn on. A longer skirt on Snow White. The evil queen smirking. Rapunzel with brown hair but cut so that it looks like the movie (more of a pixie than that flared out bob). Flynn looking less "evil." The blue fairy from Pinocchio. And, top of my list - Elsa in her coronation outfit! (with the rosemaling on the chest and bottom trim). And I will literally squeal if she also has her scepter and orb!! :D

Last edited:
DarthHans I am with you on a lot of those! No more squishy flats that fall off the feet(!!!), Better dress for Mulan, Belle needs her gloves, (or alternatively, I'd like her in her blue dress,) Belle and especially Rapunzel need better face sculpts, Tiana needs her necklace not to be sculpted to her body.

I would also like to see Cinderella with more of a silvery/white dress, or even better, her in her pink dress. I would love to see Vanessa again (removable shell necklace, natch). I would like to see a Prince Ali. King Triton. Male dolls with rooted hair. More details and accessories for everyone, particularly Merida with weapons and possibly bear-brothers. Belle's dress with the poof all the way around and down, none drawn on. A longer skirt on Snow White. The evil queen smirking. Rapunzel with brown hair but cut so that it looks like the movie (more of a pixie than that flared out bob). Flynn looking less "evil." The blue fairy from Pinocchio. And, top of my list - Elsa in her coronation outfit! (with the rosemaling on the chest and bottom trim). And I will literally squeal if she also has her scepter and orb!! :D

Man, you have good ideas! I wish you worked at Disney!

I just want something that either feels new or actually is new. I would love the belle in blue dress idea listed above... I would love to see other characters in their other outfits. The singing dolls we got this year were spectacular especially Tiana, I'd like to see things like that in the regular dolls.

i really hope they dive more into other characters like they've done with genie, fairy godmother, etc...

I am crossing my fingers, toes, and everything else that we get to see Mulan and Pocahontas in their redesign looks! Every other princess has been represented as such in doll form, except them! Can you imagine how beautiful they would be? And like somebody else said, it would be *new*! Also, I definitely agree on the idea that Belle needs a new face. Her face has been off since the first line of Classic Dolls, that was the only good one! I would like to see Ariel in her pink dress, that would be cute! I would also like to see a second line of singing dolls, with Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Mulan!

I am crossing my fingers, toes, and everything else that we get to see Mulan and Pocahontas in their redesign looks! Every other princess has been represented as such in doll form, except them! Can you imagine how beautiful they would be? And like somebody else said, it would be *new*! Also, I definitely agree on the idea that Belle needs a new face. Her face has been off since the first line of Classic Dolls, that was the only good one! I would like to see Ariel in her pink dress, that would be cute! I would also like to see a second line of singing dolls, with Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Mulan!

I'd really like Belle and Rapunzel to have new head molds/face sculpts. The Disney Store version of Rapunzel has never looked quite right to me, same for Belle. I'd love Belle in her blue dress. And less glitter for everyone or no glitter at all. *gasp*

They have done Ariel in her pink dress, just as a Palace Pets doll. She is cute but I don't want a pet.

I hope we get to see the new versions soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back