• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

moorhunhe

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
3259_cp_FWB_frozenLMM_07112013.jpg

WOW!!! This is gonna be mental!! And im working on the mornings of both these releases! :-( if anyones willing to please please help me with the little mermaid boxset on the 21st?!?!?! PLEASE!!

There are 6 pins though? I don't think it's WAY excessive.

It looks like only five to me, I think the Ariel in the corner is a picture on the box but it's still not so awful a price. The BATB box set was £50 for only 3 pins.

Now we just have to work out what IT gods we have to pray to to ensure that the website will actually be working that day!

Lovely set. Don't think I stand much chance of getting one, but hopefully I will. But with this, Jasmine and the Cinderella set I wonder if there will be more Princess themed sets coming out (I'm guessing they may have saved them for the Christmas period?). Would love a Belle and Snow White (and Pocahontas, but I can't see DS being quick to release a whole set from that film lol).

I actually wonder what happened to the villains sidekick's series ... surely must have been the smallest series ever of 2 pins in it? haha!

Yeah I think it's 5 too, but considering aladdin was £50 and was 4 pins, I dont think £60 for 5 is so bad!! I cant wait for this set ^_^! I'd love some more LM pins for my side collection :D!

This makes me hopefully for a BATB set!! :x::x:

i doubt it will sell out to be honest well not in seconds, it will cost people in europe €70 and UK 60 not many people have that to drop nowadays so I dont see it selling out right away. Beauty and the beast set sold out same day but it took a few hours for that to happen.

i doubt it will sell out to be honest well not in seconds, it will cost people in europe €70 and UK 60 not many people have that to drop nowadays so I dont see it selling out right away. Beauty and the beast set sold out same day but it took a few hours for that to happen.

When was the BATB set? was it a few years ago? I think im going to get this set still, might be a good trader :)

BATB set is almost 2 years old now and LE125 so lower LE than these sets and still lasted a few hours online as it is still the lowest LE pin set we have had in Europe thus far I think. but still people hesitated due to the price as thats why the cinderella pin set is still there lolol and NO oe wanted the rescuers pin set haha

Aaawww man! I won't be able to buy it and I want it for my collection :'( DS has been killin' me with all of these awesome UK releases. :(

I actually wonder what happened to the villains sidekick's series ... surely must have been the smallest series ever of 2 pins in it? haha!

I'm annoyed this series has not been carried on, could of possibly had a chance at a Sour Bill pin...

Anyhow, nice set but I won't be buying it... too expensive for me right now. I hope the next pin release is something good and not too expensive.

I only want one of those Little Mermaid pins. If anyone is interested in splitting one please let me know. I want the one of her on the rock on the top right. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back