• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!
ooo, I really like the triton one. They did a nice job with this set.

If anyone is breaking up their set... I would love to trade for URSULA!! Please send PM.

Thank you! :D

Hey guys has anyone received their blast off emails for this set yet? I am still waiting to receive my email telling me that it has been shipped but havent received anything yet...I just find it odd that they have not sent it yet as I thought they would have by Monday.

Then again Disney Store UK has a huge issue with customer service I think most people would agree that their customer services is rather poor and up there with one of the worst. I think it took them about 2 weeks to respond to an email and if I try calling I would be on hold for over half an hour just to talk to someone.

If they are planning on growing as a store shouldn't customer service grow as well?

Is it weird that I want the Flounder and Sebastian one? I just love the movement... I want to make a scene with all the fish dancing :)

Got my dispatch notice today, should be here in two days.

i will be selling the flounder and Sebastian, king triton and Ursula if interested. I will post in coop forum when they arrive in a couple of days

Really nice packaging design, I'm surprised the art work is underneath as well. The Eric under the water pin makes me laugh, it would also have been great to have Eric's statue.
attachment.php

I will need to think if I will keep/trade away the extra Ursula or Triton.

I really like the look of the pin set, the only one I'm keeping though I think is the Rock pin since, while the others are nice, they just aren't nice enough. Overall, I'd say I'm kind of disappointed that for Sebastian/Flounder, they went with a design that's been done oh so many times for them when they could have easily done something original. I also would have seconded making a pin of her with the statue or her literally rescuing him (she isn't rescuing him in that pin since he's quite happy and awake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back