• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!
The Art of Ariel jumbo pin, in my opinion, is more desirable. At least to me it is. I really want one. The set is pretty nice too, but I think the jumbo pin had something really special about it that the set doesn't quite have.

I kind of agree with this. Maybe I can buy one and someone will trade me theirs. ;) Honestly I don't even know what's fair in this hobby yet, hehe. I promise I'm learning! (there's a LOT)

I kind of agree with this. Maybe I can buy one and someone will trade me theirs. ;) Honestly I don't even know what's fair in this hobby yet, hehe. I promise I'm learning! (there's a LOT)

Well, you'll learn, you'll learn :) For this UK LM set, I'd be hard-pressed to find someone who wouldn't trade Art of Ariel for the whole set. This set retails at a slightly less than what Art of Ariel sells for and this set is 1/2 the LE size. Sure more than 1/2 the pins aren't too desirable but the 2 Ariel ones are for sure nice ones (that rock...).

Im stuck at work this morning and won't be able to get away to even try for this box set! :'(
id love to have it if anyone is willing to lend a helping hand In getting me the set id be very greatfull!

It's not even showing up for me, using firefox this time, and people already got theirs? The UK website is the worst website on the planet.

Why search the site, if you can just press f5 on the pin page? What a rubbish website, if it shows up using the search bar 5-10 minutes earlier then on the regular pin page.

Not that I wanted the set, was wanting to see what the new pin is (lion king should be coming soon hopefully, haha).

LOL I stand corrected then XD I was seeing add to bag but yeah looks to be sold out now.

now people who got an order can wait for emails of dread :/ especially those who pai with paypal lolol

Yeah I sat and refreshed on the French site for 10 minutes. Got mine! Going to start my LM collection :D After that Brutus and Nero next week for sure for aminal collection, and then for the Lost Boys my wallet is safe, also it's pin trading night next week at DLP (I'm going monday with y bf and friday for the event) so I'm sure my wallet's continuing to get a workout. I think there's an addictive substance in their enamel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back