• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Disneyland Paris has them too now! And from what I've heard from a friend a just got back from WDW, they mainly saw the "fab 5" tsum tsums. In Paris they also have the big bad wolf, 3 pigs, Phineas & Ferd (one of them, the blue thing), etc ...

I hope all of the Alice tsum tsum come out in the states. I'm missing four that were sold out for months so my pyramid has no top :(

Ah, the Alice ones are my favourite! My friend is in Japan at the moment so I asked her to look out for them for me. She found Alice and the rabbit, but none of the others, which is great! Alice is the one I wanted most so I'm happy with that. I would love Cheshire cat and pretty much all the others at some point but two is enough for now. I was hoping she'd find the Mad Hatter but I noticed someone said on the last page that he sold out in Japan long ago, so that'd explain why she couldn't find him. If they end up in the US I'll have to find someone to get hold of the ones I'm missing for me, including the Mad Hatter - although I'd totally unpick the stitching of his eyebrows, why did they make him so grumpy?! It makes sense for the Queen of Hearts but not the Mad Hatter. Anywho, still excited to get the Alice one, it's just so cute!

I'm still pretty bummed that none of the Tsum Tsums seem to be coming to the UK.

Found these in dlrp, so chances of them appearing on the uk website are getting better. They are sooooo soft!

I found some of these at DLR World of Disney. They only have medium and large ones there though and unfortunately they are marked up :3

Too bad because I wanted the medium stitch

Last edited:
The Alice in Wonderland Tsum Tsums are online!

Oh, yay! If you guys in the US can get them then hopefully there's a chance I can find someone to help me get the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter :). If anyone is able to help, drop me a PM.

Anyone have a guess on why the US DS.com got eight AiW tsum tsum plushes but not the baby oyster? Trying to decide if I should find a way to "import" one from Japan, or if I'll be fine waiting for it to arrive here ...

Anyone have a guess on why the US DS.com got eight AiW tsum tsum plushes but not the baby oyster? Trying to decide if I should find a way to "import" one from Japan, or if I'll be fine waiting for it to arrive here ...

I think I heard somewhere that the Oyster is Japan exclusive.

I just rewatched AiW the other day, poor oysters... T-T

They had all 8 of these available for anyone who happens to live close to South Coast Plaza mall in California.

A cast member told me to maybe watch out for the Toy Story line coming this September +___+

I got the tiny Miss Bunny & Marie last week at DLRP.

I did thought that it was just Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh, that's why I wanted it, but I hadn't even really payed much attention to the blush on the cheeks, untill we went back home, and I was looking at the things I bought that day, and noticed the card on the back said "Miss Bunny", and I'm like: who's that ??? :lol:

It's cute still anyways :p

It's kind of frustrating seeing all the Tsum Tsum that are available in Japan and not in the US.
There are so many nice ones and Disney barely releases new ones. Why bother introducing them to the US if you're not gonna release them?
The last set released was more than a month ago!
If they don't release set by Monday, then I'm gonna say that they're not going to release the set.

2 weeks-a month a set is fine with me. As long as we know when they are coming.
Maybe they're still backed up due to Frozen...

I keep wishing they'll restock the Bambi one, but I've yet to see it online again unfortunately. Really wish they'd update the stock- there's almost more Tsum Tsum merchandise than actual Tsum Tsums!

Hey All
I'm off to DLP in a couple of weeks . They're not as popular sellers here but still sell well . I'll happily try and pick up any they have available for my fellow traders at cost :)

They finally started carrying these in my local Disney Store. Picked up Chip and Dale for my wife. I'll probably have to go back later this week and get Stitch. It took all my willpower to keep from buying up the full Snow White set. That Doc one is too stinking cute.

I have a question for people who play the game. I started playing as a guest because I didnt have a link account... Stupid idea. I created an account for Link, if I log in as me, will I keep everything I got as a guest? I'm less concerned about the points, gems, and hearts but I don't want to lose my tsum tsums. Will I keep those if I link my account?

Just checked the Disney store Japan website today and came across this

2ic5yyu.jpg

A collection of 40 tsum tsums, some of which haven't been released yet (the Ariel ones I think), I haven't seen the toy story or monster inc ones before but that doesn't mean they haven't been out before.

They will be released tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back