• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
I Hope they release that set in the US! They are so stinking cute I just want them ALL!

They are cute aren't they! They are also deceptively cheap, $5 each, not bad! But buying 40 of them at once will set you back about $200 xD

I want scrump, the little green men, and jack!

I hope that they release the set too!

It frustrates me to look into the Japan store because it is soo catered towards adults... I wish the US store would take their adult fans as seriously as Japan. Their Frozen line is so sophisticated and nice. Unlike the stuff we get here. :(

Do you know if the UK will get these? They are sooo cute! And so cheap too! Wish they were coming before christmas, everyone would get one if they did!

Disney Japan is all about the adults I think. Even Disneyland has few things for kids compared to in the US
Agree.
In Japan disney is surely marketed for adults - not children.
Lack of toys, dolls and no baby clothes at all on their site.
I know a lot people outside Japan want a lot of their items, but at the same time there's a lot of things I want from the US site (but with shipping and customs charges - I rarely order from the disneystore.com).

Think both sites should start sharing their disney stuff with each other XD
I never use the Danish disney store, since it only gets around 60% things from the US store at a much higher price.

Milaya- they actually got a lot more toys since Frozen than I was expecting. When the movie was released they only had the animators and the classic dolls but sold out the same day. At the time they rarely even had classic princesses (as we had only been able to buy for our daughter from Mattel for those), but now they have the classics back, the newest animators, and the singing dolls. I even saw the new rapunzel animator set with the small animals, etc recently (I believe its sold out now though). Would definitely be nice to know what they will have etc.

US got the tsum tsums but I highly doubt there would be a major market for most of the stuff besides die hard fans. Most adults don`t go around decked out in Disney like here.......the land where truck drivers cover there dashboards in more than 30 Winnie the Poohs (all out serious, counted a delivery truck behind me at a red light once)

Decided to hold off on buying any Tsum Tsum. The Snow White ones lasted about a month, and are still online.
So I'm gonna wait until the big sale happens, the one where merchandise is like 20% off and buy them all then.

I guess this confirms that they'll be releasing a set at the end of every month.

I've nearly crumbled completely to the pull of these. I've picked up Stitch, Dumbo, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, and Dale. I've successfully resisted getting into the Snow White series (which is always fully stocked at my LDS). Can't wait to see what's next.

*EDIT* - I'm just getting the small ones.

Last edited:
Not sure exactly when these came out but just noticed them today, tsum tsum ornaments

1608r55.jpg

I don't really like any of those characters but their adorable little faces and little round eyes make me want them all anyway! Especially the little Pooh Bear XD

Anyone know if DLRP still has them, and if so in which store(s)?
I went a month ago and they had plenty of the first series . Main places where World of Disney (Near entrance) Disney Store (Disney Village) . They also had them in the store on the left just past the entrance in Hollywood Studios & the main store in Magic Kingdom (left side of main street) .
They had a few in my hotel's shop too (Cheyenne)

I went a month ago and they had plenty of the first series . Main places where World of Disney (Near entrance) Disney Store (Disney Village) . They also had them in the store on the left just past the entrance in Hollywood Studios & the main store in Magic Kingdom (left side of main street) .
They had a few in my hotel's shop too (Cheyenne)

Awesome, thank you! Will definitely take a look around.

I need the Sven tsum tsum. I might actually weep if I can't get one on ebay ha ha. I have been collecting official Disney Sven plush toys (of which there are three) so I need to get this one tooo ;0;

I need the Sven tsum tsum. I might actually weep if I can't get one on ebay ha ha. I have been collecting official Disney Sven plush toys (of which there are three) so I need to get this one tooo ;0;
I can help you get one if you want. PM if you are interested,

The Frozen ones are really adorable, but I'm a little disappointed there isn't a Kristoff one. :(

Is anyone else having a hard time finding the mini Goofy tsum tsum? He hasn't been at my local Disney store and they only had the medium Goofy when I went to the Disney Store in NYC a couple weeks ago. He is my favorite and I would prefer not to pay $15+ for him unless I have to.

I was there last weekend and they'd got a lot in the main DisneyStore by the Sports Bar is Disney Village. :)I still don't know how I didn't buy chip and dale medium tsum tsums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back