• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Sooo not happy with those Jungle book tsums! They look so plain! Also, where's the Kaa variant with the hypnotic eyes! We got Pascal in a dress!

Also, Is Disney serious with making the large Bobafett less detailed than the medium one?

I think Shere Khan looks good! And yeah that medium Boba Fett looks much better, but then, I tend to like mediums best anyway. I'm not a Star Wars fan but I still notice this.

Sooo not happy with those Jungle book tsums! They look so plain! Also, where's the Kaa variant with the hypnotic eyes! We got Pascal in a dress!

Also, Is Disney serious with making the large Bobafett less detailed than the medium one?

Okay so...since everytime there's a neat variant it's been in the sub scription. Possibly a medium shere khan and kaa?

Breaking news!!! :-D

Apparently somebody on a FB group has found on a US outlet a set box like Harajuku / Osaka, with Minnie, Daisy, Marie and Miss Bunny (or Clarice, not sure) on cute dresses :p

Has anybody knows something about this? Has anybody went to an outlet today and found something like that?

Last edited:
Kinda disappointed with the Jungle Book tsums, they look pretty sloppy. Since my budget is pretty tight rn I might have to skip them, although I might change my mind once I see the movie. :p But I am excited about the US Harajuku box release! If they turn out to be expensive I might wait and see if I can get them on clearance like I did for the Easter basket. At least this month will be a break for my wallet!

Completely forgot about tsums this morning, but I'm going tomorrow. They're not sold out online as expected so I'm thinking stores will be fine as well.

For those that don't like the Jungle Book Tsums, can we at least agree that they're better looking than the Tangled Tsum Tsums? ^^;

I actually think The Jungle Book tsums look cute myself, but it'd take talent to make a series that looks worse than Tangled!

Eh.... It's an okay one. Better tha the first sub boxes but once again disney screws us over. A wink variant isn't really all that different.... I would have much preferred Mowgli with hypnotic eyes or Mowgli with a flame......

But yeah, variants are not really much of an exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but King Louie looks ridiculous. Most of the others are pretty plain, though I guess they're good if you really like Jungle Book. Kaa I think looks best, but the tsum proportions don't serve snakes very well; he looks more like an alligator than a snake to me. (It would have been cool to have him as one of the pencil pouches, since they have a much higher length to width ratio).

84e36554301d0dcc7dbfc463acca5d52b66f1587.jpg

f453630332cd00f67934cd98aaf35772d6307f89.jpg

I think this month's subscription box is kind of cute. I am not a fan of a majority of the Jungle Book tsums, but they are cute for what they are (King Louie and maybe Kaa are the only ones that don't look that great to me).

I still think that the May box will be a medium Alice with a mini Dinah. It just seems like the perfect tie in for May where the new movie is coming out. I am also hoping that May's first tsum tsum Tuesday is the updated Alice tsums. I might finally be able to get an Alice and Cheshire! :D

I don't think this has been shared here before, but Japan has started putting this super adorable tsum tsum prize figure in their crane machines. Its really affordable where its a prize figure, and I figured I would share it here for people who might be interested (I can't get the pictures to show up here for some reason, so I am using a link to a blog post about them).

http://foreverfriendpooh.blogspot.com/2016/03/japan-disney-sega-disney-tsum-tsum.html

Not to be overly negative or anything but I hope Disney finds a way to stabilize the quality of the sets. I know I'm missing a few but the recent sets that stood out to me as really nice were Peter Pan and Zootopia, and even the Lion King ones were pretty nice considering how simple some of the character designs were. But other recent sets have been pretty disappointing (Tangled, Jungle Book). Since Disney raised prices on tsums and is also producing a lot more of them, you'd think they would put a little more care into having the sets be consistently detailed and nice quality.

Not to say that the sets overall are getting worse or anything, I just wish we were seeing fewer 'flops'. Especially since people are spending more money than ever on these guys. :p

[h=1]New Haunted Mansion Tsum Tsum Collection to be Released April 15[/h]he new Haunted Mansion Tsum Tsum Collection was previewed a while back and today, Disney announced the official release date for the new collection, which will be April 15. The new collection will include seven different Tsum Tsums and should retail for $5.95 each.

If someone will be able to pickup one Minnie from this summer Fantasyland set, in the parks or online, and ship to Spain, please let me know :) I'm in love with those Minnie and Mickey :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back