• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
I do really wants Eliot but the classic animated one with pink hair and wings :-D not the new version for the new movie. Maybe a dragon set? Not sure how many dragons there are in Disney...

And yep, Monsters was confirmed in the UK Toy Fair, the same where we saw Tangled, Jungle Book and Dory tsum tsum a few months ago. There were no pictures but the set was confirm for the second half of the year along with The Beauty and the Beast and Moana.

If there are going to be Wreck it Ralph tsum tsums I am going to lose my **** over them and just die. As long as they're not limited like all the pins i want are...

So... Now that we know already what sets we are gonna get next two month... What do you think about the second half of the year?
Six months - 12 sets :-D Plus any costume and holiday set...
We know (too) about these sets:
-Monsters Inc. / University
-The Beauty and the Beast
-Moana
And it's easy to imagine we will get :
-Marvel: Doctor Strange
-Star Wars: Rouge One
So there are no much more room for guessing :-( (I do really hate all these in advance leaks). My bets:
-Marvel Villains
-Star Wars II-III
-Sleeping Beauty
-Robin Hood
-Wreck it Ralph
And I would really really love a set of couples :p with:
.Lady & Tramp
.The rescuers: Bianca & Bernard
.Tod & Tobby
.Arlo & Spot
.Wall-e & Eve
Last one on my wish list :-D A Pascal carrier bag with Bride / Brown Rapunzel :)

What do you think about it?

Can anyone please link me to the BatB tsum tsum confirmation site, please? Or pictures if available?

Edit: Found it!

First, lets talk about the news out of ToyFair. The Posh Paws booth was giving out information about their upcoming releases including a Tsum Tsum release schedule for later this year. The releases will be:

September 2016: Nightmare Before Christmas
October 2016: Monsters, Inc.
November 2016: Beauty and the Beast
December 2016: Moana

Add this to the sets they previewed in their booth (Tangled, Jungle Book, Finding Dory) and we have a good idea of what Tsum Tsum sets will be released this year. Since these are the release dates for the 3rd Posh Paws Tsum Tsums we expected they will be released at the Disney Store sometime before the months listed above (except Nightmare since it was already released).
- See more at: http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/B152...andtheBeastandMoana.aspx#sthash.BgEUB1dl.dpuf

I would assume, however, that Moana tsums would come out in Nov when the film is being released and BatB in December, closer to its March 2017 release date.

I would still love to see Fox and the Hound tsums, Bolt characters, US version of Aristocats, and Si&Am.

While not probable, it'd be amazing if for Halloween DS did a dragon tsum tsum release with Mushu, Maleficent, Figment, Jabberwocky, and the other well known dragons I seem to have forgotten.

My guess is they'll do a 2nd NBXmas release, maybe Oogie, Dr. Finklestein, Mayor, Behemoth, Scary Duck, evil jack-o-lantern, the Christmas wreath, etc etc.

(after edit) I must've read the above concerning the later release date before and didn't remember it when I typed this. :(

My biggest wish, though, would have to be a large sized Lucifer tsum tsum. Or Scar, he'd be adorable pillow sized as well. :D

OOPS! Sorry. I didn't realize Tod & Tobby were the foreign equivalent to Fox and the Hound.

Last edited:
The link that Vellerie posted lists BatB as one of the upcoming sets.

I'd also love a Bolt release. And WiR - holy dang I'd be on Felix and Calhoun SO FAST.

The Jungle Book release was modeled after the animated movie rather than the live action one (just look at Louie), so there's a good chance that Pete's Dragon tsums will be modeled after the original movie too.

The number one tsum on my wish list is the Evil Queen. Oh why didn't they release her with the first Snow White tsums??? Now when will they ever release her?

Random collector question here, but does anyone else feel weird about only buying certain characters from each set? I don't want to say the feeling is "guilty" but I feel weird when I only buy one or two, like why am I bothering to buy any from one set/movie if I don't care enough for the rest of them? And I don't mean because of cost/financial upkeep-wise. I also understand that some collectors can only relate to one particular character which is fine, just not exactly what I'm asking about. I'm referring to tsums that you find really cute but don't usually go with your collection themes/preferences. :)

Anyone else....?

I was going to say that I only got Bagheera and Shere Khan also! I definitely don't feel bad about only buying a few characters from any set, since right now my only collection for Tsum Tsums is cats in mini size. So, it would be rare for me to buy all of any movie to fit this collection!

Can anyone please link me to the BatB tsum tsum confirmation site, please? Or pictures if available?

Edit: Found it!

I would assume, however, that Moana tsums would come out in Nov when the film is being released and BatB in December, closer to its March 2017 release date.

Those dates are for Clinton's (probably Target too) so DS will have them early. Moana in Oct / Nov and BatB maybe in Aug / Sept... No idea :-D

Current promotion on DS website - Buy one plush get one for $1. This works on the Large Tsum Tsum (which are currently discounted to $19.99).

Omg, BatB tsums! I can't wait~ This is another set I might end up buying the majority of characters depending on how they look. :)

I hope sets for WIR, Mulan, Hercules, and if there's even a chance, Treasure Planet come out!

New Ice Cream for Japan (May 3rd) Love it!!!!

image-6-525x525.jpeg
image-7-525x525.jpeg

image-8-525x525.jpeg

I don't know if you guys saw them or not, but there have been leaks for a new Mermaid series. It has Ariel in her pink dress, Smiling/Singing Sebastian, winking scuttle, Flounder, and Max.

I saw the Disney Parks tag attached to a couple of these, so I think that it will be based on the mermaid rides in the parks.

Hmm, guess it's the smiles that make them look different than other tsums. But otherwise, I don't see how else they could've made them work, and they look cute. I love the details. They look better than the Ariel imo (same with most of the humans, though). And I always though Sebastian looked goofy in tsum form.

I've got a almost complete Tangled tsum set, only missing Pascal in his dress. Does anyone have a extra one they want to sell at or near cost? Or can help me get one maybe? Here in Europe he isn't available anywhere :(

I just started collecting these a few weeks ago. So far, it's just the cats that I'm collecting. I wanted to ask a question of those who have been collecting for a while and would know the answer to my question. So here it is: Has a tsum tsum of Dinah from 'Alice in Wonderland' been released yet? I've seen ones on sale at eBay, but all of these sellers are from China and they all have negative feedback about selling fakes / showing pictures with tags and sending ones without tags.

So are these fake Dinah tsum tsums copies of an older (actual) tsum tsum sold a while back, or are they copies of a future tsum tsum that has yet to be released, or something else?

Thanks for any information you can share...

I just started collecting these a few weeks ago. So far, it's just the cats that I'm collecting. I wanted to ask a question of those who have been collecting for a while and would know the answer to my question. So here it is: Has a tsum tsum of Dinah from 'Alice in Wonderland' been released yet? I've seen ones on sale at eBay, but all of these sellers are from China and they all have negative feedback about selling fakes / showing pictures with tags and sending ones without tags.

So are these fake Dinah tsum tsums copies of an older (actual) tsum tsum sold a while back, or are they copies of a future tsum tsum that has yet to be released, or something else?

Thanks for any information you can share...

Currently no Dinah tsum has been released yet. The ones on eBay are fakes from China. However, that Dinah is supposed to be officially released as a part of the upcoming Alice in Wonderland set being released to coincide with the new live action movie's release. So you will probably have the opportunity to get a real Dinah tsum soon. :)

attachment.php

Clarice and Clarabelle from Maihama set :-D :-D :-D Happy, happy!!!! They made 230 tsum tsum (in hand... I have like 5 more in the mail :p)
Now, I just need the last one from my wanted list: D23 Sorcerer Mickey :)

---

On the other hand, I have heard Alice set will have 11 characters so there are three we haven't seen yet. There is a chance Europe will get Alice set this month as second TTT of May instead of Dory's (US will get Dory this month and then Alice as 1st TTT of June), so maybe we will see the official picture on Tuesday :)

Does anyone know if the Series two avengers Tsums are up? I can't find them and I want to order them before I go to sleep so it's one load off my mind @_@

Am I the only one that's confused as to why Finding Dory is being released before the new Alice set? Releasing the Alice set on May 17th would tie in perfectly with the release of the film. Finding Dory doesn't come out until June 17th, so I am confused as to why they wouldn't wait till the first week of June to release that set. It just seems kind of bizarre to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back