• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
The Lumiere looks like a banana.

I am so confused by all the tsum tsums right now haha. What is the UK's next release, Finding Dory or Alice?

Today I have missed another Sorcerer Mickey from D23 because I was sleeping... Why do I need to sleep at 4 a.m.? Why oh why? I have missed like... all :-D Sorcerer Mickey tsums in sale because of time zone :-(

i just want Sorcerer Mickey.
It's the last one of my wanted list. It's the perfect time. My birthday is next month. And it will be my 250th mini tsum.
I just need somebody who sells it while I'm awake and with wifi and on the right place and.... :-D
I need some tsum luck :p

Ok, this one would be a wonderful 250th tsum too :-D Need it.... Please, cannot be a sub box exclusive.... Please

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Does anyone know when the Winter Soldier Tsum Tsum will be released in the US? I saw that he's already out in the UK and he's the only one I need at the moment! Thanks in advance!

Hmmm... I really wanted them to make a large Ursula... possible a variant one with darker skin and crazy face with the crown and the trident...

I actually had no idea today was Tsum Tsum Tuesday...whoops! Anyways, the new Finding Dory tsums are cuter than I thought they would be. I'm just glad that Alice is finally the next wave!

I'm really excited for pink Ariel but that set is such a waste! Everyone except Ariel in pink is just the original tsum with minor difference(s). I really wish they would have done new characters like Ariel's sisters, human Ursula, wedding Ariel and Eric, kiss the girl outfit, the human characters in Eric's kingdom, etc...

the flounder bag tsum is cute so I don't mind the reuse of him but the others are a waste and quite frankly a huge disappointment.

We get the wink bag :-D Japan gets the Ice Cream set... Yep, it's disappointed :/

On the other hand :p I have right now........... 249 mini tsums!!!! :-O
i'm waiting to received Dinah from sub box, Eek Dale and Elliott (yep, the scrapper on eBay because I couldn't resist :-D).... Which one will be the #250th?? I hope it will be Elliott... Unless somebody gifts me Sorcerer Mickey for my birthday :-D (yep, I'm dreaming).

How much tsum tsum do you have right now? Come on, post some pictures :p

I finally decided to try and seek out some of the Tsums Tsums that aren't available in the UK, I posted my ISO's in the "Other" Marketplace forum if anyone can help a collector out :) n

Oh my gosh I hope this means a princess and the frog set!!! I love love love that movie so I know I'm gonna get all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back