• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney WonderGround Gallery -Alice Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked on my phone and saw them!!!! SQUEEE! I'm a writer (not a published one unfortunately) so I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE stationary stuff! This is the best of both worlds!

RANT: Apparently I will never own the Afternoon Tea in Wonderland print or postcard! After having my first order cancelled, my second order "lost", I bought another one that an awesome member pointed me to. I just received a message from the seller informing me that the postcard is "damaged" and I'll be issued a refund. Damnit people! Check your inventory before posting it for sale on eBay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back