• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneys LE500 OZ doll - will it be available in the uk??? Thoughts please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneys LE500 OZ doll - will it be available in the uk??? Thoughts please...
I'm glad I decided to buy her from the u.s website as I was at work this morning and would have missed it anyway! Plus didn't know she was going to be on sale today. At least Disney could have gave us a pre warning like yesterday letting us know its going on sale from today

I didn't find out she was released overe here in the UK until after she had sold out, glad I wasn't that bothered about buying her as I would have been very upset had I missed out on one of the Princesses ... Lets hope we get more warning for the next LE of those ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back