• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 10/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 10/31

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here is this weekend's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases. :)

Tinks?
:anxious:

Edit: Nope.

-----

[11/01 Update]

The following pins have been released on Disneystore.com:

picsp.png
Christmas Countdown - Stitch Additional views: 1
picsp.png
Christmas Countdown - Mickey Additional views: 1

picsp.png
D23 Series - Jiminy Cricket Additional views: 1

picsp.png
Christmas Sleigh Mystery Set Additional views: 1

I hope the tink pins are out soon or at all...I would be expecting them next Sunday/Monday if they were going to be released as the 31st is halloween and pin release at midnight on Halloween would is perfect timing to release halloween pins if you ask me XD

Just thought I'd point out that the Nutcracker has an arrival date of 11/08! Cool that DS.com is posting when things come out! :)

Getting frustrated waiting for the Tink pins. I need to know if I have to spend more money!

still no tink pin pics? I wonder if they are going to release them at all. if they aren't my wallet is looking pretty safe for christmas. only 1 or 2 pins that i really want (although one is a set)

Thanks for the awesome updates!!!! Any chance of Tink as pictures? We were really
hoping they might come out Monday morning :)

Dana
dizneyusa

it also said it that the nutcracker is backordered. Backordered before it comes out?

Backordered could just be their way of getting it listed without having it as an active item to sell until they are ready, kind of like a lot of this pins we have not see pics to yet are listed as Jumbo, and then when they go active, they correct themselves.

still no tink pin pics? I wonder if they are going to release them at all. if they aren't my wallet is looking pretty safe for christmas. only 1 or 2 pins that i really want (although one is a set)

I called DS.com last week about them, and they did not show a release date in their systems for the Tink pins.

Last edited:
I thought the Tinks were suppose to be released before the Jessica's - maybe something happened to the shipment? Could
have been held up in customs?

The DS CM's are usually quite canned responses most of the time. Especially because of the boards. Most of them are aware of the
boards and do not give out to much info because if they say something that has any merit and it is posted on the board and then others
call and are told something different - they get tons of calls.......so most of the time they do not give out to much info :) Every once in
a while you will get a CM that at least will give you a little update :)

Through the years it has been one thing or another on most of their releases. Hope everyone has an easy time tonight and they get what they want :)

Dana
dizneyusa

DA/DS have had lost pins before....how about the Back to School pins:
Pin 48630: Disney Auctions - Back to School 2006 (6 Pin Set)
or this one:
Pin 48745: Disney Auctions - Jessica Rabbit Movie Star (Jumbo)

Maybe we'll see them a couple months or years down the line when they suddenly appear(if they aren't released tonight, which I am highly doubtful about).

Anybody taking any guesses as to what will be released??? I think it's too early for Christmas pins... so I'm guessing the Compact Series and the D23 pin.... any other guesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back