• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dlr ptn 06/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlr ptn 06/29
Hi! I am NEW to DPF and have been to PTN a couple of times and will be there tomorrow. I am hoping to get a table at the outer corners as well. My mom is trading her DSF Avengers pins if anyone is looking. See you there!

Im pretty excited but i have one favor to ask from all of you. PLEASE take Lion King Pins! hahaha Every PTN I meet traders and they ask "what do you collect?" and I say " Lion King" and 8/10 times I get "I have some but I left them at home" so this time I'm asking you guys to please please please take you Lion King pins haha. Hopefully this PTN I get some of the ones I am missing.

Im pretty excited but i have one favor to ask from all of you. PLEASE take Lion King Pins! hahaha Every PTN I meet traders and they ask "what do you collect?" and I say " Lion King" and 8/10 times I get "I have some but I left them at home" so this time I'm asking you guys to please please please take you Lion King pins haha. Hopefully this PTN I get some of the ones I am missing.

I've had the same problem!!

YES, BRING LION KING PINS!!

Kylejcummins said:
Im so there!!
It was nice to meet you at DSF and hope to trade with you friday!

Ditto! :D everyone I met at DSF was so amazing!

Is everybody ready?! :D echoraphael, Flynncent, and I will see you all there tonight! So if ya see me, don't be afraid to shout, "2Infinity!" and expect the response of, "and beyond!" :)

Ditto! :D everyone I met at DSF was so amazing!

Is everybody ready?! :D echoraphael, Flynncent, and I will see you all there tonight! So if ya see me, don't be afraid to shout, "2Infinity!" and expect the response of, "and beyond!" :)

Hahaha... I probably will and risk looking stupid if there's no response! :p

Well I am definately working harder on my unique Goofy Cookie Recipe to bring tonight than I am on which pins to bring... I may not bring any and just go make plans for future trade offers and enjoy looking at the amazing pins you all have that I want soo bad... Time to start baking... Hmmm cookies with bacon in them I think is what I will try... LOL

I am going to be there tonight with my grandma! :)

I will be looking for:
THE AVENEGRS!
Princesses
Cats
Toy Story
and anything cute. :3

I hope to see you all there! I will be wearing a yellow headband with my red Cat Settlers of Catan shirt!

Happy pin trading to all of you tonight! Sorry I can't make it, but take photos and post them for all to see! I will be at the Disneyana sale on Sunday, July 22nd though! Can't wait to see what the Disney dealers have for sale!

I've always wanted to go. Haven't been able to go yet.. Maybe in August though. Please post pictures of the new pins ASAP. I can't wait to see them. :)

edf85975.jpg

SEE YA ALL THERE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back