• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing
I'm down for the transformations Maleficent, either just her or the whole set, the Hades key, the Frollo pin from the cabinet set either just him or the whole thing, and the Maleficent and Facilier book pins.

Thanks much!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to be put down for the entire key set and on the potential co-op for a Cruella key, please! Thanks so much :)

Oh neat! Thank you both so much for doing this! Please put me down for the key set, transformation set, co-ops for Ursula, evil queen, jafar, maleficent, hades, yzma, Captain Hook, oogie boogie jumbo, and lady Tremaine. Thank you so much again!!
I think I've got it right but can you please confirm Motba , as there are 3 Maleficent pins :)

Thank you for doing this.

Please add us to the following lists:

Super Jumbo & Maleficent Transformation (if there's a co-op)

Thanks!

Oh, I didn't even think about a co-op for the Hades Key. Would you put me there as well? :) Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I am interested in the following:

5 Key Box Set (LE150)
4 Pin Transformation Set (LE200)
5 Pin Cabinet Boxed Set (LE 150)

Maleficent Storybook (LE 1000)
Chernabog Storybook (LE 1000)
Queen of Hearts Storybook (LE1000)
Scar Storybook (LE 1000)
Dr Facilier Storybook (LE 1000)

Thank you.

Everything updated to here . I'm still waiting on confirmation from motba & natelove regarding their requests . Also I'm having zero luck getting prices , if anyone has any information about those please let me know

This is awesome! I would like to be put up for the transformation box set and the cabinet set, if it is co-op i would like Lady Tremaine Cabinet, EvilQueen/Hag transformation & Ursula transformation (not sure if i can opt for the set or only for the split pins ?) thank you very much :cheshire:

This is awesome! I would like to be put up for the transformation box set and the cabinet set, if it is co-op i would like Lady Tremaine Cabinet, EvilQueen/Hag transformation & Ursula transformation (not sure if i can opt for the set or only for the split pins ?) thank you very much :cheshire:
You can opt for whatever you like :)
I've put you down for everything you asked for

Is it to late to sign up for the 4 Pin Transformation Set (LE200)? Alva would love that Ursula/Vanessa pin!!!

Might as well sign up for the transformation set, cabinet set, key set, scar storybook, maleficent storybook, facilier storybook, and maleficent slider as well. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Back