• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing
Update !!
Sign-ups for these pins will close 8pm PDT on Wednesday 13th , this will give us time to work out just how many of each pin we'll be aiming for .
I will be liaising with Shelterkat early Thursday morning and updating this thread with prices as soon as we know them .
Once the prices are known I'd ask that if you no longer want the pin you post saying so AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE , be aware the Jumbos may be up to $80 and the sets $100 plus so obviously we want as few unclaimed pins as possible .

Could I please be added for the Ursula transformation, Jafar transformation, and the Hades key pins? Thanks so much! :)

Can you please add me to Oogie Boogie, Scar Storybook, Maleficent storybook, Dr. Facilier storybook, Maleficent transformations co-op, Evil Queen transformations co-op, Lady Tremaine keys co-op, Lady Tremaine cabinet co-op, Scar cabinet co-op, Frollo cabinet co-op, Cruella cabinet co-op? Thanks so much for doing this!!

Everything updated to here
Also please be advised payments will be dealt with by Shelterkat and will need to be paid as soon as you receive the invoice , please try not to keep her waiting as not only is she braving the madness on our behalf but she's picking these up out of her own money because we don't have prices yet :)

Further to my previous post , I've added guesstimations of the prices in post #2 .
I'd ask anyone who's requested something please check you're willing to pay at least this amount plus postage , as I'm sure you can appreciate it's a massive outlay for Shelterkat and we'd much rather give people as much advanced notice as possible to have time to withdraw if their pin budget doesn't stretch this far

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm too late to jump on board but is there any chance I can be put down for the Scar storybook and Queen of Hearts storybook please?

What's the thought on transformation set, are the pins sliders? Not sure how villain transforms, just wondering...sorry if it's a dumb question.

What's the thought on transformation set, are the pins sliders? Not sure how villain transforms, just wondering...sorry if it's a dumb question.
Good question :)
I personally think (based mostly on Maleficent) that the character element rotates and slides so you can have one showing and the other upside down behind the base .

Good question :)
I personally think (based mostly on Maleficent) that the character element rotates and slides so you can have one showing and the other upside down behind the base .
Yeah I think that how its done. If you look closely at the one with Vanessa up you can actually see Ursluas hand sticking out to the right bottom of the pin, up side down.

Thanks for the input! I was thinking that 1 image is stationary and the other rotates in front of it. Couldn't figure out, makes more sense.now. :wiggle:

Just 24 hours left to request entry
I'm going to remove myself from all my requests , I've made other arrangements , this should hopefully increase the odds for the rest of you :)
And allow me to do the drawings myself as soon as we have final prices / numbers
Since it's a random draw I'll just switch the last request to my spot to make things simpler

Current thoughts on Co-op Sets

It's going to depend on how many sets Shelterkat can get but current thinking is that we'll put one set aside for each co-op , do the drawings for full sets , then give people who didn't win a set a chance to sign up for the single ones they want . Each person would then be eligible to win just one pin from each set (You can enter more than one , I'll just ask you to choose if you beat the odds and win twice :)) , hopefully this will enable more people to get something

Ok, if I dont win a whole set I would like to try an extra time for just the transformation Ursula. But of course if I happen to win the chance of buying a whole set I dont need to enter for a co-op for that pin. Does that makes sence? :)

Ok, if I dont win a whole set I would like to try an extra time for just the transformation Ursula. But of course if I happen to win the chance of buying a whole set I dont need to enter for a co-op for that pin. Does that makes sence? :)
Absolutely fine . I'll draw full sets first , then any co-ops so you won't end up with 2 :)

Well, since it looks like it might be a drawing, please put me under the Super Jumbo and the Maleficent slider.

Thank you so much! We appreciate it, Shelterkat and Speedwaystar!

You can add me to all the coops as well.

Thanks
Co-Ops

These will be added to the standard drawings only if EVERY pin is accounted for :

Transformations Boxed Set

Maleficent
1. Imp
2. Watzshakinbacon
3. Motba
4. Xdattax
5. DisneyJ
6. Racheltherabidrabbit
7. Doodlebug86
8. Spr175psu

Ursula
1. Foolishmortal71
2. Spr175psu
3. Motba
4. Allie.pin
5. NutMeg
6. Snoffsan

Jafar
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. Merlin_Emrys
4. NutMeg

Evil Queen
1. Motba
2. Allie.pin
3. Spr175psu

Keys Boxed Set

Hades
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. Xdattax
4. Merlin_Emrys
5. NutMeg
6. Kairi08

Lady Tremaine
1. Motba

Cruella DeVil
1. Sirradel

Yzma
1. Chubs191
2. Spr175psu
3. Motba
4. Sbmpins

Hook
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba

Cabinet Boxed Set

Lady Tremaine
1. Allie.pin
2. Spr175psu

Cruella DeVil
1. Spr175psu

Claude Frollo
1. Xdattax
2. Spr175psu

Scar
1. Spr175psu

Whoops! Forgot to sign up for the queen of hearts storybook and all of the cabinet co-ops! I hope it isn't too late. Thanks!

After some thinking, I figured I should probably enter this just in case the storybooks don't last until Tuesday when I can make it down.

Can I please be added to the lists for the Scar storybook as well as Scar from the cabinet co-op?

Okay everyone , sign-ups are now closed :)
I'll finish updating the lists shortly . I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing Shelterkat a good night's sleep ahead of what will undoubtedly be a manic Thursday pickup .
I'm going to update the post with prices / pictures as soon as I'm able . I hope to get the drawings for the full boxes / single pins done today . Once those are done I'll update the lists and re-open the sign-ups for co-ops to give anyone who didn't win a second chance .

Thank you for running this, and an overwhelming thank you to Dawn for braving the release! DSF releases seem like a cakewalk compared to what tomorrow must be like!

Thank you so much for doing this! To both of you. We really really appriciate it! Give even us who lives on the other side of the pond a chance. <3

Back