• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
600x766nfpinarticlepg.jpg1353948422424.jpg

Because I love you all I am sharing this information. You just have to promise me that you will let me get one, and not let them sell out before I can. :(

Haha, yep! :) It depends on what it looks like IRL, and the LE number for me if I will trade it or not... I like it though.

Also, codes inside dvd/blu ray/CD's do not expire, but the movie tickets do.

YAY! I have over 1000 points and I just got the Cinderella Diamond Edition so I'll be fine :) I was going to get one of the WIR promo items but I'm quite disappointed in them so I'll get this instead. Is there a way to choose which points you use because I'd like to use my WIR ticket points for this if they are going to expire as opposed to all my DVDs and blu rays which won't?

Once I get the pin I'll probably have it for trade as I'm not a fan of attraction pins and by that I mean I don't collect them, not that I don't like them.

Does anyone know its LE number?

YAY! I have over 1000 points and I just got the Cinderella Diamond Edition so I'll be fine :) I was going to get one of the WIR promo items but I'm quite disappointed in them so I'll get this instead. Is there a way to choose which points you use because I'd like to use my WIR ticket points for this if they are going to expire as opposed to all my DVDs and blu rays which won't?

Once I get the pin I'll probably have it for trade as I'm not a fan of attraction pins and by that I mean I don't collect them, not that I don't like them.

No way to choose. Your WIR ticket points won't expire (unless you never input them into DMR).

I think what was meant about the movie tickets is that there is a limited time period to enter in a specific movie tickets for points. After a certain date, they remove the movie as one of the titles eligible to have those tickets entered for points. Once you have the points, the points do not expire.

I think what was meant about the movie tickets is that there is a limited time period to enter in a specific movie tickets for points. After a certain date, they remove the movie as one of the titles eligible to have those tickets entered for points. Once you have the points, the points do not expire.

Thanks for clarifying, I was almost getting nervous because I didn't know how it worked :)

I so hope I am successful in getting this!
I wish we knew what the edition size was. I get so stressed about these things aha. (If anyone does know the size, feel free to let me know ;D)
It's beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back