• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Marie is "sold out" at DSF, but I was able to snag a Marie to distribute here. I will do the drawing in a bit. (I got a second spare Marie, but in the spirit of the holidays I will be doing a free game for it.)

I will be pricing the "at-cost" price for Marie and the other two TFT pins at $12, which should cover the cost of the toy and tax.

I was able to score a Marie as well. I think that still leaves three on the list. Let me know if your ok with that. I would stay if you need another.

Last edited:
Marie is "sold out" at DSF, but I was able to snag a Marie to distribute here. I will do the drawing in a bit. (I got a second spare Marie, but in the spirit of the holidays I will be doing a free game for it.)

I will be pricing the "at-cost" price for Marie and the other two TFT pins at $12, which should cover the cost of the toy and tax.
Yay! :D and I'm already excited to see which pin will be next

If I go and it's Figaro, you can have mine at cost. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Seriously?!

75f0e5bde196ebf5a47147804e22f6b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disneykins - no, that's fine. I never require a certain number of people to enter to hold a drawing. Thank you for being honest about getting one already to let those who didn't have a shot. :)And congrats on getting one!

Marie TFT

1. SoraPandora
2. AvatarAng1
3. mickeymousje

15319387_1267763923247009_899827753_n.png

Congrats, AvatarAng!

Also added natelove to the villains ornament lists.

(As for my prediction, since there are three pins to the set I'm thinking the other two will be Berlioz and Toulouse.)

disneykins - no, that's fine. I never require a certain number of people to enter to hold a drawing. Thank you for being honest about getting one already to let those who didn't have a shot. :)And congrats on getting one!

Marie TFT

1. SoraPandora
2. AvatarAng1
3. mickeymousje

15319387_1267763923247009_899827753_n.png

Congrats, AvatarAng!

Also added natelove to the villains ornament lists.

(As for my prediction, since there are three pins to the set I'm thinking the other two will be Berlioz and Toulouse.)

Congrats, AvatarAng1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next TFT pin is released, and is Stitch.

15369979_1368065403244892_6698815014836975793_o.jpg

Any that I am able to get today are not available. If I am able to get two tomorrow, I will do a drawing for one, but I suggest calling in to try and get them directly.

Back