• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

I'd love to be in the lottery for Oswald and Carl and Ellie, if possible. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'll toss my name in the bucket for both Ariel and Nick as well. XD though if they last long enough for me to type this message, I'll be impressed. XD Anywho, it's always worth a shot. Thanks a million!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah, if there's even a possibility of having a drawing for those two, I'd like to be on the list for both Nick and Ariel, please. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I doubt they'd last, an Ariel chance for me, please. (if no PTD, I'll get you the Mali pin money luckily split)

Last edited:
This is so insane.
I guess those four pins are history.
If you have a lottery for either Fear or Abu, I would like to be entered for both.

Thanks......again.

Daaaaaaang, yesterday was crazy! Most of the action happened while I was on the road home, so I completely missed the Oswald/Carl+Ellie release, and barely made it to DSF in time to get Ariel (Nick sold out about 15 people in front of me). Most importantly, though, I was able to get Fear! <3

I am stopping by DSF tonight after work, and will pickup whatever is there. If Abu is still there I will get one for a random drawing; if it's a new set I may or may not have them available (entirely dependent on what is released).

Very very glad you got Fear. :D

If Abu sticks around, I'd love to be in the drawing for him. :D thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Glad you got Fear... I messaged another member here asking if he had extra since i was afraid you would miss him while traveling. Glad you got him and got home safely.

PTDs have flipped again.

I am keeping whatever pins I can get today. Drawings will start with whatever I can get tomorrow.

Oh, and a favor to ask - if you post a request for both pins in a set, could you please just note which "both" you are requesting (like saying "both Nick and Ariel"? If there are multiple flips per day again it will help me keep track of which pins you are requesting.

Congrats on fear! I saw (another) flip for the muses and Chien po so could I be on the list for those if they last? Thanks!

Back