• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF August Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, they've now flipped the Perfume bottles to Aug. 3rd and the School ID badgs to Aug 31st due to manufacturer issues. It's on Facebook and Twitter along with rules for Saturday's release.

Omg big dsf changes

eja9u3ed.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the only pin I'm interested in is the Ariel perfume bottle and I asked off from work so I could get it. I work this Saturday, I don't think I can make it up to DSF. Hopefully I can figure something out or this will be another DSF pin I'll never own. Maybe I should take this and what happened to me last Saturday as a sign that I should give up on DSF pins.

Last edited:
I'm moving this weekend and assumed I would just trade for my Vanellope I needed but now I'm missing on Ariel and Rapunzel. I'm not happy, that's pretty short notice to switch. But I guess if you're a business do you cancel or switch? My little preference means nothing to them so whatever. Probably miss another PTD I'll have to trade for too.

This one is going to be tough, at two per person. Ariel and Rapunzel in the same release? I'm hoping for a crappy draw/number, so I have a valid excuse not to spend money on freeD and tassel pins.

This one is going to be tough, at two per person. Ariel and Rapunzel in the same release? I'm hoping for a crappy draw/number, so I have a valid excuse not to spend money on freeD and tassel pins.

No excuse required, especially how big the freeD elements are ont his one. I WISH my King Candy surprise pin and Fix-It Felix DSF pins didn't have Free-D.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was planning to attend the perfume release as my first DSF release and for that reason I didn't pre-buy Rapunzel when there were so many great prices for her!!! Now I'm pretty much screwed out of getting her since I'm not forking over $60 or one of my favorite pins for it...this is very annoying -__-

I was planning to attend the perfume release as my first DSF release and for that reason I didn't pre-buy Rapunzel when there were so many great prices for her!!! Now I'm pretty much screwed out of getting her since I'm not forking over $60 or one of my favorite pins for it...this is very annoying -__-

I am the opposite. I wanted the ID pins and not the Perfume release. Now they are released prior to the Holiday and I am screwed because I may not get that weekend off. A lot of begging from now to then.:anxious:

I am the opposite. I wanted the ID pins and not the Perfume release. Now they are released prior to the Holiday and I am screwed because I may not get that weekend off. A lot of begging from now to then.:anxious:

lol If you can get the perfumes, I can try to get you the ID badges and we literally can just swap :lol:

lol If you can get the perfumes, I can try to get you the ID badges and we literally can just swap :lol:

I'd trade the ID badges for the perfume bottles too.

I've been thinking of starting a co-op group of people for each realease. So you sign up and say which pin it is you want. This will work better when it's a similar design with different characters like the bottles or the ID badges as opposed to an all 1 theme like Planes. So I say I want Vanellope only, you want Chicken Little & Sulley, and someone else wants Jessica. All 3 of us go, we agree that if ANY of the 3 of us get selected, we make sure the others get their pins they wanted. If 2 of us get the pins, we figure out who's getting the best deal and try to adjust. So since I think Vanellopee is the best, I just get her from one of the 2 that go selected and then the one who gave up Vanellope can take, maybe Sulley from the 3rd person. If all 3 get picked, we're all happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back