• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF August Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping there would be a release or something cool on the day I'm planning to go to DSF on our trip to CA and there is! I don't need any of the pins being released on that day (but I do hope they still have PTDs in stock when we get there).

I really need all of those perfume bottle pins. Might be one of the few, but I think I am more excited about the Blue Fairy than Rapunzel and Ariel.

I really need all of those perfume bottle pins. Might be one of the few, but I think I am more excited about the Blue Fairy than Rapunzel and Ariel.
tumblr_mbt7oerWxu1rxaypuo1_400.gif

Last edited:
I wish they would do stuff to conflict with other events... spread the love!

They have many times before. Tiki event(DLR)/fireworks pins(DSF), D23 @WDI april/Beloved tales DSF, Sept fl event last year/ Beloved tales (DSF) those are right off the top of my head as I know there are many more.

I wonder what the little tassels on the Perfume bottles will be made out of... I would love to get the Vanellope ID but I still need to get her PTD and I'm saving for WDW so this one will have to wait. Good luck everybody! :)

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get a hold of the Planes pins... It's all I've been able to think about for the last 30 minutes... I hope they don't raise the price too much on Ewbay

If they are like the last perfume set they have rubber "squeezers" that are Free-D and were all jacked up last time. And the tassles are like a gold string. Kind of bad for loose pins, have to keep them in the plastic of it gets in the way.

I need Vanellopee, Ariel, Rapunzel, and the marquee. Of course the crazy popular ones. Everything else I'll pass on. Hopefully I get lucky 1 or 2 of the releases. The Marquee at 500 should be easier, those other planes ones will crash and burn. So I really just need either the ID's or the Bottles. If I get one or the other I'll be looking to trade for what I need.

The Planes pins scared us a bit cause we thought they were BTs for a second (phew), but they are pretty cool. (Circle pins for the win!)

Does anyone who had the last perfume bottles still have all the free D elements intact? those look like they would rip easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back