• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF August Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
justin-bieber-someday-fragrance.jpg

Why don't you guys buy my perfume instead?

Current test say that the scent is of the smell of rushing streams from the DSF alley.

Oh my! Glad to see a character I collect coming out while I'm here in CA! ^_^ I'll be trying to get that Vanellope- fingers crossed! ^_^

LOVE the perfume bottles, if anyone would help me out with those please let me know! ;)

Good luck everyone! <3

I really like the Blue Fairy and the Rapunzel perfume series! ^^ They are very nice!

Last edited:
Let us all know so we can meet up at DSF and properly introduce you to the infamous alley.

Which release are you going to be there for? I'm gonna be in LA the week of the last release, is that your first one as well?

I wish I could be there for the actual release (the last one.) :( I'm running the Disneyland 10K that morning and am planning to head up to DSF afterwards. I know the release pins will more than likely be gone but I'd like to see the infamous Soda Fountain and hopefully :)x:) get a PTD. I'd love to meet people from the forum though. Maybe during the following week when I'm actually at Disneyland!

Last edited:
I wish I could be there for the actual release on the 27th. :( I'm running the Disneyland 10K that morning and am planning to head up to DSF afterwards. I know the release pins will more than likely be gone but I'd like to see the infamous Soda Fountain and hopefully :)x:) get a PTD. I'd love to meet people from the forum though. Maybe during the following week when I'm actually at Disneyland!

Wait, isn't the Disneyland 10k on August 31st? That's the day of the release. Maybe that is some motivation to run as fast as possible lol :lol: If you can run fast enough, maybe you can make it to the perfume bottle release xP I'm running the 1/2 marathon the day after ^_^

You beat me! I edited my post as soon as I realized it. :facepalm: I'm running my very first 10K closer to home in Utah on the 27th of this month. (Honestly, though I think my brain has just checked out for the night.) Yes! The 10K is on the 31st - the day of the last release. :) Even if I run my fastest my kids are running the kids races so we'll miss the release. Good luck with the half!

Omgomgomg! Just as I was hoping for! I'm going to attempt to pick up the Vanellope! Any pointers for going to these releases? Or is there a forum/post maybe dedicated to DSF releases?

Omgomgomg! Just as I was hoping for! I'm going to attempt to pick up the Vanellope! Any pointers for going to these releases? Or is there a forum/post maybe dedicated to DSF releases?

As long as you get there before they hand out wristbands, you have the same chances as everyone else ^_^ TheOtherSteve will no doubt have a Live From probably the night before or the morning of the release ;)

As long as you get there before they hand out wristbands, you have the same chances as everyone else ^_^ TheOtherSteve will no doubt have a Live From probably the night before or the morning of the release ;)

With the implementation of wristbands and vouchers, there is no need for an overnighter...but I usually get to DSF a few hours before the wristbands are distributed, so there will be Live From... posts

Last edited:

At least show up 10 minutes to the posted Wristband distribution and you have the same chance as someone getting there 2 hours prior. Park across the street underground Kodak parking, cross the street and get in line. Make sure you validate prior to leaving DSF and parking is $2.

With the implementation of wristbands and vouchers, there is no need for an overnighter...but I usually get to DSF a few hours before the wristbands are distributed, so there will be Live From... posts

Thank you Steve for your "Live From" posts. They're fun to read when I don't go to a release, and they're helpful even when I am there.

Oh my! Glad to see a character I collect coming out while I'm here in CA! ^_^ I'll be trying to get that Vanellope- fingers crossed! ^_^

LOVE the perfume bottles, if anyone would help me out with those please let me know! ;)

Good luck everyone! <3

Oooh how exciting to be @ a release, I'm sure you will have a fab time!!! And I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Vanellope and the Jessica are both gorgeous :)

Anyone able to help with the rapunzel perfume pin? Showed my girlfriend the pins and all she wanted were vanellope and rapunzel. She is killing my wallet. Already got the vanellope presale started just looking for rapunzel help now.

Anyone able to help with the rapunzel perfume pin? Showed my girlfriend the pins and all she wanted were vanellope and rapunzel. She is killing my wallet. Already got the vanellope presale started just looking for rapunzel help now.

Good luck Cruz! I bought rapunzel pre-sale already (whew!)

At least show up 10 minutes to the posted Wristband distribution and you have the same chance as someone getting there 2 hours prior. Park across the street underground Kodak parking, cross the street and get in line. Make sure you validate prior to leaving DSF and parking is $2.

Thanks guys! Sounds pretty easy enough, I hope I can meet some of you in person :D

Park across the street underground Kodak parking, cross the street and get in line. Make sure you validate prior to leaving DSF and parking is $2.

If you're coming for the first time, just an update that the Kodak Theatre is now called the Dolby Theatre - if you look for the Kodak Theatre signs for parking you won't find it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back