• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dsf IronMan Taking Order Presale before Dsf anounces it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsf IronMan Taking Order Presale before Dsf anounces it
I think we needs ice cream for the drama

galleryimage-922125494-feb-14-2012-600x731.jpg

Wow, just some fun reading.

Personally would love to see pics and video added just good measure..

but for now, just grab this
popcorn.jpg

and keep reading, been an entertaining after noon so far.

PS BTW, not really looking forward to Iron Man pins unless it's a Piece of History and I get a part of Robert Downey Jr.

Yeah I had to give him an extra $20 he said for his time

But that was not disclosed up-front at all. He sent me a PM after my payment and said "If I can not get it, I will refund your money" . The expenses for his time were no where discussed. I wouldn't think that you owe him anything :(

But that was not disclosed up-front at all. He sent me a PM after my payment and said "If I can not get it, I will refund your money" . The expenses for his time were no where discussed. I wouldn't think that you owe him anything :(

He kept asking me to add an extra $20 so to make him be quit I did. I am getting my money and pins back.

I am just shocked and at a complete loss for words with this thread. We are really falling apart as a community. It's a sad day.

I wish everyone the best of luck in getting their transactions from the last BT release resolved.

I personally haven't purchased from Jason as his prices are so out of my range. Now I'm glad I hadn't simply because I'm an animal advocate and I despise fur! Not to mention, I would be totally disgusted by a grown man hitting or hitting on an underaged girl!

If there is any truth to that...it's truly a shame and absolutely disgusting! Shame on you!

Last edited:
I have tons of video from the last release, but do not know how to post on YouTube... Would love you guys to see what life on the streets of Hollywood is really like for those who collect pins... Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back