• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dsf IronMan Taking Order Presale before Dsf anounces it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait one last comment before this is closed as I finally see a MOD...

Everyone please have a great day...

Now run for the hills as the mighty Grim is a comin...

Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif

(Sorry, had to... :) :) )

:shock: Holy crap....

tumblr_lw3u42TcMx1r3ovdbo1_400.gif

When did DPF become a lynch mob!? This thread is ABSOLUTELY out of hand, unprofessional, and disrespectful. Not only to an individual, but as a community. I am seriously ashamed of a LOT of you right now. Can you imagine a new member coming across this thread and thinking this is what we're always like!?!? Why would any one ever want to stick around for this?

To be perfectly clear about a few things:
-Feedback is on this site for a REASON. Use it. Do not publicly attack members regarding your dealings with them. If used properly, the feedback system works!!
-If you have a dispute with a member, contact that member and/or a moderator to handle the situation privately. There is no reason to drag someone's name through the mud, no matter how deserving.
-As of this moment, there is NO rule against pre-selling on DPF.
-Do not attack or insult other members, no matter the situation.
Not Okay: "You're an idiot for saying that."
Okay: "I disagree with you for saying that."

Seriously can't believe this thread right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back