• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF NOVEMBER FLYER (Thanksgiving, Thor, Frozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bringing the Haus of Eric to this event. I need them all. The reason for bringing the Haus because it is the season of giving and who knows I will surprise my good friends with treasures. Loves it. xx

DSF/GSF November Flyer

This was not posted yet????

1393978_583732308341169_625840734_n.jpg

So.... Obviously thor and Froen will end up being 1pp...

but who thinks the upcoming Thanskgiving set will be 2pp? i think the thanksgiving ones are sorta cute!

Don't really care for the Thanksgiving pins. Possible traders if I get picked I guess. 3 pins usually means surprise but my bet is it's the Jessica Nov. calendar. Probably her in some pilgrim or Sacagawea outfit as usual. More interested in the surprise pins for the movies. I assume at least one each. Loki would be very nice. Frozen I still have no clue without seeing the movie. I just want the princess pins I think. Seems to me another Brave type release. Something new, people want to be completists. I think Thor will be absoutely nutso. We had 670 people for Jessica pins last month. I can easily see 750+ for Thor. The line will wrap around the block. So many people want to continue being Marvel completists. Or just like super heroes, very few "boy" pins for sale at DSF these days. Superheroes are the hot ticket. I think these maybe the first marquees I have a really difficult time getting. Planes was a dud so it wasn't hard. The Nightmare jumbo suprisingly only had 360 people and it was 500. We shall see.

Those triplets are just gorgeous!!!! I hope I manage to get one, they need to stop releasing brave pins until I have all the current ones!!!

-Charlie

Lord above, I need most of what's on that flyer, and most of it not for myself! :D

(We got to see Thor: Dark World this past weekend at the Annual Passholder preview thingie btw! Loved it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back