• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF NOVEMBER FLYER (Thanksgiving, Thor, Frozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Darris, best response! I'll make you all a deal. Don't come to the Thor release, and I promise not to bring my entire extended family to the Frozen release. Deal? Deal.

tumblr_m4hsg6AIrZ1qf9d9no1_r1_500.gif

Fergus = rest of dpf
Elinor = me

LOL!!! Awesome.

To everyone posting:

I NEED these, I HAVE to have to these, I WANT these!

I don't want to hear the whining and complaining about prices since you have over hyped the crap out of this movie.

What a way to be a buzzkill.

Personally, I can't wait to try to get all of these! I'm super excited about the Frozen ones and I hope that I like the movie as much as I think I am. I wonder if the marquee has a blue shiny metallic look instead of blue glitter? And I also hope I'm not sick again (I missed out on the pumpkin poppers :().

Am I the only one that likes the lost boys pin?!? Haha.

I had a friend that went to today's release and he took a picture of the Thanksgiving pins that were already on display. I honestly didn't know what this particular pin was until he cleared it up for me. They looked like a pile of leaves or something like that to me. LOL!

and I hope that I like the movie as much as I think I am.

Another example of "over hyping". You don't even know if you are going to like it yet!

My post is meant for the ones that hype up pins and then throw fits because " they are too expensive".

Learn from Planes, no rabid hype, and pins didn't blow up. Same for Monsters U.

Any help getting the Brave and/or Frozen pins would be much appreciated! I can get any DS UK pins being released between now and the release dates [minus the Aladdin set of course]

OMG!! Frozen!! I'm going to bring 500 friends and buy them all and sell them for $200 each!!

Is that too much hype? Just checking...

Another example of "over hyping". You don't even know if you are going to like it yet!

My post is meant for the ones that hype up pins and then throw fits because " they are too expensive".

Learn from Planes, no rabid hype, and pins didn't blow up. Same for Monsters U.

How is it over hyping? Saying that I hope I like this movie as much as I think I might is hyping something up? Jeez, let people have their own thoughts about things.

This is what I think about those particular movies:

"Planes" pins didn't blow up cuz we all KNEW it wasn't going to be a good movie. And it wasn't. No crazy pin fever. DSF still has some left over. Will probably go down to .99 cents in the near future.

"Monsters U" didn't blow up because it was a sequel to what we are already familiar with. Also, movie wasn't as good as the first one. So also, no crazy pin fever.

"Frozen" is/has:

About royalty/princesses= people are going to like
About magical powers=people are going to like
About family=people are going to like
A dopey sidekick=people are going to like
A brand new Disney animation movie (well, the concept is not new, but still)=people are going to like

It also seems funny so that's always a good thing in my book.

I understand some people going overboard about how much they think they love something, but then again, we have signatures with our most wanted pins because.....?

OMG!! Frozen!! I'm going to bring 500 friends and buy them all and sell them for $200 each!!

Is that too much hype? Just checking...

I think that in order for it to have just the right amount of hype you need to add: "P.S. I'M GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T GET THEM." :lol:

How is it over hyping? Saying that I hope I like this movie as much as I think I might is hyping something up? Jeez, let people have their own thoughts about things.

This is what I think about those particular movies:

"Planes" pins didn't blow up cuz we all KNEW it wasn't going to be a good movie. And it wasn't. No crazy pin fever. DSF still has some left over. Will probably go down to .99 cents in the near future.

"Monsters U" didn't blow up because it was a sequel to what we are already familiar with. Also, movie wasn't as good as the first one. So also, no crazy pin fever.

"Frozen" is/has:

About royalty/princesses= people are going to like
About magical powers=people are going to like
About family=people are going to like
A dopey sidekick=people are going to like
A brand new Disney animation movie (well, the concept is not new, but still)=people are going to like

It also seems funny so that's always a good thing in my book.

I understand some people going overboard about how much they think they love something, but then again, we have signatures with our most wanted pins because.....?
plus the trailers look great.

I would like the frozen pins bur I don't think i could collect a big movie with dsf releases, plus i only know I like the trailers xD wanna see the whole film first xD will see what happens, there very pretty :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back