• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF NOVEMBER FLYER (Thanksgiving, Thor, Frozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF NOVEMBER FLYER (Thanksgiving, Thor, Frozen)
The triplets are adorable!

Thank The Lord !!!!! The Thor release is on that Friday the 8th, which I have off !!!!! I was worried it was gona be that weekend which I'm on call for work. I will be there to get my set at cost. :bigthumb:

YAY!!! No Jessica in November!!! I love that Frozen marquee, but I would want the Kristoff & Sven pin if I could get any!!! :D I adore that dang caribou!!!! :)

After selling all or most of my pins now, I'm only buying. And this set is going to be a grail set. Trying to be a completist of these pins. I feel like the lizard on Greico, someone pleazzzzzzzzzs help me! LOL

I think the Lilo & Stitch Thanksgiving pin is really cute and I would love to add it to my Stitch collection. Even though I'm trying to stay away from the little blue demon, he keeps drawing me back in, lol! This pin is a definite want because it has both Lilo and Stitch!! If anyone is interested in trading, please let me know! Thanks!! Take care and happy pin trading/acquiring! *bjr

After selling all or most of my pins now, I'm only buying. And this set is going to be a grail set. Trying to be a completist of these pins. I feel like the lizard on Greico, someone pleazzzzzzzzzs help me! LOL

I am the same! hahahaha! I am so in love with frozen :lol:

tumblr_m4hsg6AIrZ1qf9d9no1_r1_500.gif

Fergus = rest of dpf
Elinor = me

Yipee Frozen pins. I like them, but do also feel they could have made them so much better working off the winter motif and everything. I still want them, but wish they did them a bit better.

To everyone posting:

I NEED these, I HAVE to have to these, I WANT these!

I don't want to hear the whining and complaining about prices since you have over hyped the crap out of this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back