• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pin Release this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Pin Release this weekend...

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Anyone going to the pin release this weekend?? :) I would LOVE to possibly get the chip and dale and donald duck pins. I know Stitch & Jessica would be streching my luck... Will pay all necessary costs and extra for your time. :)

Thanks!!!

157086_148467895200948_100792136635191_246985_6059590_n.jpg

Those are cool. I second the Donald and maybe the Stitch if anyone is able to help out.

I saw their post on Facebook. LOL. I have never been able to find anything about their releases on the website; which is why I have turned to Facebook. They had a Chip & Dale Sundae pin release today too...

Last edited:
do you guys think that the release this saturday will be one that ppl will be camped out for? I'm interested in the Jack/Sally and Stitch wreath pins. Or do you think if we cruise up there Saturday late morning they'll still have them? We only started a couple months ago and the NBC release was our first DSF event. I know that some of them don't sell out as fast. THose who've been doing this for a while, thoughts? Not sure i'm up to camping out overnight when it's so cold... ;)

Collecting DSF LE <150 and DSF Surprise Pins, I would have to say that you have all day to get these pins. To date, I have seen releases stay atleast a week or so. But you never know if one day they sell out in one day. So far to date, only the second DSF grape soda surprise badge sold out by 5 p.m. and that was because word of mouth had everyone running to get the new "Grail" which was one to some. Only the NBC brings out all of the collectors in and out of state. Each month DSF puts on their Facebook their new PDF pin releases. I got to the point to call at 10 a.m. And ask if there was a <300 LE or a Surprise pin. In the most recent released pins there was a Surprise pin but was an LE 500. What 500! I assume they are going the way of Disney and increase the Edition size.

In a long rant, I am positive you can get there anytime and make sure you get your pin(s) on the first day and not worry yourself if you wait a week and find it not there anymore.

I may try to head out there this weekend after work, depends how tired I am after having to take Santa pics all day! I wouldnt worry about them selling out in hours either, we went last Wednesday & I was able to pick up the Halloween & Thanksgiving ones I had wanted but hadn't made the trip to get yet, as well as the Toys For Tots pin that had come out Monday & was limited to 250. Speaking of, does anyone know if that pin has sold out yet?
If I go, I'll let you know Niknaxx cause I want that Chip N Dale pin too even though I should stay away after I spent so much there last week!

Donald is an LE 150. Here's the updated image:

15080514862218518551910.jpg

If snyone goes and is willing to pick me up three of the new releases I can paypal the money to you and will even buy you one of the pins for all of your trouble :)

I would ask if anyone goes to the Dec 17th release, could they purchase a set of the "light discs" for me. PM me for further details and payment. Thanks

Why would all the Christmas pins be LE300 except the Donald one?

Maybe they are testing the waters to see if they can create a buying frenzy with a smaller LE.
Maybe they are trying to level the field for a character who doesn't have such a devoted fan base like the others - although he's already the cheapest of the lot.
Maybe it's a typo.

Anyway, if someone is going next weekend, I could use a couple of pins. Please PM me for details and payment.

I may try to head out there this weekend after work, depends how tired I am after having to take Santa pics all day! I wouldnt worry about them selling out in hours either, we went last Wednesday & I was able to pick up the Halloween & Thanksgiving ones I had wanted but hadn't made the trip to get yet, as well as the Toys For Tots pin that had come out Monday & was limited to 250. Speaking of, does anyone know if that pin has sold out yet?
If I go, I'll let you know Niknaxx cause I want that Chip N Dale pin too even though I should stay away after I spent so much there last week!

Went last night for new Pin Traders sundae pin and to confirm, the Jack and Scary Teddy Toys for Tots pin is SOLD OUT.

So I'll be going this weekend and I should be going Saturday morning to try and get what I can.

Here is what I am getting for other people:
stitch christmas x1
chip n dale christmas x2
jessica and roger x2
donald christmas x1
chip n dale sundae pin x1
mickey christmas x1
magnifying glass suprise pin x1 (I hope they still have one)

I will hopefully get someone to go with me, but if I don't then I can only get two of the le 300 and 1 of the le 150. Let me know if I can pick anything else up for you. I'll take paypal. :)

I'll post again whether I can convince someone to get up with me and go, which would mean I could get more pins.

Or if there are any other pins that you need from there I will gladly pick them up for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back