• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pin Resleases and Pin Trading 7.28.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Wall-E and Carl Fredrickson, maybe Remy and Luigi. DFS Staff said they ordered a PTE pin, we'll see if there is one eventually, sometimes they update the flyer as the event gets closer.

More like a PTN, but with a raffle thrown in...DSF has awesome door prizes! They usually set up tables in the lobby of the theater, but a few times they have rented out an empty storefront across the street at Hollywood & Highland...they used the Toy Story 3 carnival in the Hollywood High football field for that event.

I'll be there for my second DSF event... I will also be bringing an assortment of engraved mugs with various Disney characters on them... I will be trading them as Moe's Mystery Mugs to trade among each other to find your favorite ones... These will be available while waiting in line to those who would like to take a chance... Minimum trade offer is an LE1000 of decent tradeable interest or better... More desired pin offers may get you the option to look through the available mugs or else this is a mystery mug for pin trade... Please post any specific characters you may like to see mixed in with the other characters... Also please note how many you may be interested in so that I can bring enough for most everyone who wants one... These will be numbered and dated LE?? Mystery Mugs for this event only!!! Maximum of two mugs per person please... I will post images as I begin to engrave them next week... I prefer Disney characters as apposed to newer Pixar characters as the newer 3D images dont transfer well into 2d glass engravings... PLMK...

Last edited:
UP - Carl, Russell, Dug & Kevin would make an awesome ice cream float mug for my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I just tried some up engravings which led me to post the frustration with portraying those type of Pixar characters, but I may try a few again... Who knows, when I get going on a few it may start getting easier or I may just get more giant pencil holders... LOL

Is it just me or did they miss The Incredables for this release? Hmmm, Surprise BT Release? I love to make people think. See you all there.

more likely, a pin trading event pin - maybe that will have the Incredibles on it .... hmmmmm

I'm pretty sure people will camp out for this event, especially since its Pixar themed.

Alright, I am ready to sleep in the alleys with my fellow pin traders.. :) after camping out for the Brave Pins I know that sleeping on the ground did a number on my back. lol. and I was wondering if anyone would interested in chair massages. I am a Massage Therapist and I do have my own massage chair. if anyone is interested I could bring the chair with me.. since we'll be there over night, we'll have time.. I could do a full body chair massage for either $10 or 2 pins. if that sounds good to you guys.

Miracle. If you are bringing your chair I would lime to be your first official DSF alley client. Can't wait, see you then

Thanks JJ! I would still look to carpool though if anyone else is just going to the trading event. My 30th birthday party is later that evening on the 28th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back