• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pin Resleases and Pin Trading 7.28.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe's Mystery mugs have been started... Here are a few....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still making more... Any other character request???

Oh... I just read your post... so the "mystery" mug comes with a LE in the pin that is 1,000 LE and lower? I wasn't sure.. I am so bad at "gambling" lol. I want too but I am nervous. lol. Let's see, my husband loves pixar so a Luxo Lamp would be cool. I don't know... I am curious to see what kind of pins it "costs" for a chance to see what you get lol.

i was so excited for this event but my dad is going camping that week and wont be back till the day after, hence i dont have a car ..bummer.
But im determined to find a way there :D i got my eye on the toy story pin
:lgm:

i was so excited for this event but my dad is going camping that week and wont be back till the day after, hence i dont have a car ..bummer.
But im determined to find a way there :D i got my eye on the toy story pin
:lgm:

I know right?! all the pins coming out this time.. look pretty cool. I think I want one of each.. and I usually don't go for the beloved tales.. because it's such a big set. but I love these one. :) :wiggles: so excited.

My wife and I are planning to be there for the fun. They always have a surprise or two at these events so it should be fun. She has a baby shower to get to later on so hopefully they do the raffle earlier than wait till the last minute. We'll see.

I like the characters in chairs. The BT pins are nice but I haven't been doing those and don't want to start. They will be good traders for our trip to DLRP next year I think. I'm looking forward to that great pizza place down the road again! Stefano's Pizza, "Two Guys From Italy" Their pizza was so good! It's not even close to compare it to Grecco's which is crap.

and the DSF staff always do such a great job at these events - the crowd reactions when they call out the winning numbers for the raffle is just priceless!

Excited for this one!! Especially as a pixar fan! yayyy!

BTW, miracle that bambi pic in your signature...ha!!! It looks like thumper is crawling out of bambis butt! I love it!!!

chocobo said:
What time is everyone planing on showing up anyhow?

No! It's too early to start planning this! Otherwise people will be showing up tonight! Weirdos like dalakersnumba1. ;) Ha! we will all figure it out next Friday, how bout that?

Also Marvin, I have ur lanyard? Mail or hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back