• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pin Resleases and Pin Trading 7.28.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot but I'm looking for an extra set of BTales for another UK trader. If you aren't planning on buying two sets find me on the down low tonight in the alley:). I'm wearing my sweet bright yellow dsf shirt and hot pink shorts. Also helpful to know if you are picking up a shirt or lanyard from me!

Have a great time camping! Is anyone offering massages? I seem to remember someone mentioning in a post about DSF camp outs that he/she was a massage therapist and was going to bring her chair.

Or was that for August?

I was going to! But when I was loading everything into the car my chair was too big to fit.. I could still work out some kinks.. but unfortunatly no massage chair. ):
Have a great time camping! Is anyone offering massages? I seem to remember someone mentioning in a post about DSF camp outs that he/she was a massage therapist and was going to bring her chair.

Or was that for August?

Spectromen said:
Wait - who has the wide lanyards? I met someone at the Grand Cal once who sold them and she said she would call me about buying some but I never heard.

Me:). I make them. Not sure if we met. We might have. Pm me if you are interested. I have a sales thread called bigfatlanyards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back