• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF PTD new rule

DSF PTD 1 per person, how do you feel about it?

• I dont collect PTD's i dont care

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Good! slow down you CKC wacko's!!!

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • It wont help, we have friends....

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Good idea, but increase edition size too!

Votes: 40 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1pp is definitely making them last longer. Wonder if that will still be the case when it's a really popular character.

Hope my friends are still able to help me stay a completist while I'm gone! 1pp kinda stinks, Kevin PTD shows how fast a 1pp popular pin will go, ~3 hours till the line is completely full and accounted for.

I don't like random bag of say 4 le500's because if there is one great one, people will go to any extent to get it, including dragging more people into pin buying/selling, paying tourists and homeless people, and lying to CM's or trying to be dishonest. Just make them higher LE! And make it $14.95 for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back