• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS/DSF/GSF January 2014 flyer has been released + rules for 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS/DSF/GSF January 2014 flyer has been released + rules for 1/18
Well...everyone should know what I will be after! :lol: Pretty cool Jessica pin there! :) I really like the Brother Bear BT too! Pretty snazzy! ;)

Clearly I'm the only person super excited about the Chicken Little beloved tale, which makes me happy because maybe I'll be able to actually get it without too much hassle. I also like the Meet the Robinsons one, both of those movies are unrated in my opinion!

Seriously?! I'll be in California that day but will be running the Tinker Bell 10K and will miss the release ... and it's Brother Bear!!!!!

I know it's a long, looooong shot but if there is any way that any one can grab me one...

Of course the weekend Im there are the pins I find boring.

Id love that Maleficent and Ursula one. And the Valentines Day envelopes are really cute.

It's the one weekend I'm there too and it's Brother Bear!!! What's crummy is I'll be there but can't attend the release. :( If anyone can help me out... :)

I typically try to stay away from Tangled pins butttt DAT RAPUNZEL. NEEDS IT.

And more BTs for everyone to go nuts over. Yayyy. At least they aren't very popular movies so maybe it won't be too insane.

Oh crap, Beloved Tales. Can I say crap? At first glance they are not really pretty but I must have them or be lost forever.

The Maleficent is awesome... I also live in constant fear that a surprise release Beloved Tale of the Black Cauldron will pop up someday soon. It rounds out my top 3 fave Disney films, so I would neeeeeeed it :lol:

I love the Queen of Hearts pin. I was hoping I would have another month of not wanting pins from DSS, but no luck. I also think the valentine message cards look pretty well done and cute.

Unfortunately, from the illustration it looks like it might be a Free-D one.

I agree. And I think the $16.95 price tag supports the idea that the frames may be Free-D, for Disney seems to put a premium on pins that include fragile mixed media elements.

Hopefully we will know for sure one way or another before the release day. Speaking only for myself, I detest pins with Free-D elements and refuse to own any.

Eww, I don't care for Free-D either, a beautiful Belle pin of mine got ruined, just from being in my pin book. The rose she was holding turned black :(. I've read that this happens a lot, so I'm surprised that Disney continues to use it so much.

Surprise BT Frozen pin!!!

original

:cry: Saturday releases... sad, I've got work. Well, this month could be interesting. *Please no surprise Frozen BT PLEASE*

Good luck to all those going this month :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back