• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS/DSF/GSF January 2014 flyer has been released + rules for 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for anyone who can pick me up a Brother Bear BT. Let me know if anyone has any available, I've only seen people selling them together but I don't really like the other two.

Is there a chance there's going to be a surprise BT? Cause I'd love one too then lol.

The Villians set is a lot nicer than the concept art. There's the raised bronze frame and it appears to be stained glass there too. Really nice pins for January.

I'm still looking for anyone who can pick me up a Brother Bear BT. Let me know if anyone has any available, I've only seen people selling them together but I don't really like the other two.

Is there a chance there's going to be a surprise BT? Cause I'd love one too then lol.

Given there are only 3 BT's being released, it seems likely a surprise pin will come out that day, but I doubt anybody would pre-sell the surprise pin since nobody knows if it will even happen and nobody will know what to charge given nobody knows what it would be IF it even existed.

Given there are only 3 BT's being released, it seems likely a surprise pin will come out that day, but I doubt anybody would pre-sell the surprise pin since nobody knows if it will even happen and nobody will know what to charge given nobody knows what it would be IF it even existed.

Ah yeah, I guessed that much. Getting the chills by thinking about what it could be, sucks that DSF pins are so hard for me. I know no one who lives close and everyone always wants to sell them as sets.

Ah yeah, I guessed that much. Getting the chills by thinking about what it could be, sucks that DSF pins are so hard for me. I know no one who lives close and everyone always wants to sell them as sets.

Yeah, tis the plight of anyone not from CA without a connection :p But beggars can't be choosers ^_^

A Frozen BT would be nice!It would cost a lot on Ebay 2-4 hundred would be my guess.

Yeah, but I doubt they'd do a Frozen BT this soon after the release (the movie won't have even been out for 2 months by the time the BT release comes out. IDK how Frozen could be called a "Beloved Tale" yet really. However, if it did happen, well, I'd guess that'd be an instant $250 considering it would be a smaller LE size than the stained glass, 300 like the other BTs, and it is a BT).

The only surprise BT I would go nuts over, if it happened, is an Emperor's New Groove one ... especially if it had Kronk on it. It would seem to fit with the set.

IDK how Frozen could be called a "Beloved Tale" yet really. However, if it did happen, well, I'd guess that'd be an instant $250 considering it would be a smaller LE size than the stained glass, 300 like the other BTs, and it is a BT).

Considering I've seen it like 10 times now, I think 'Beloved Tale' qualifies already... :)

Watch, they'll do Frozen and WIR, just to annoy you... :)

But with only 3 announced, it seems absolutely certain that there will be at least one surprise BT...

I'm also fully expecting a Mary Poppins marquee on the 11th... I don't see them skipping a movie release, and the last Poppins was a surprise release also.

Last edited:
Watch, they'll do Frozen and WIR, just to annoy you... :)

But with only 3 announced, it seems absolutely certain that there will be at least one surprise BT...

I'm also fully expecting a Mary Poppins marquee on the 11th... I don't see them skipping a movie release, and the last Poppins was a surprise release also.

Brb, going to e-mail my friend who works by GSF to attend the BT release ;) You had this coming! :lol: [/sarcasm]

I'm probably going to be wanting that Ursula one.
Unfortunately, from the illustration it looks like it might be a Free-D one. :sad:

I don't know if anyone has commented but they are stained glass and very lovely. I will post pics in a little bit they had the first two release in the display case.

Edit: Never mind the pics were already posted...Yay!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has commented but they are stained glass and very lovely. I will post pics in a little bit they had the first two release in the display case.

Edit: Never mind the pics were already posted...Yay!

Yes, I posted pics! Maybe I'll edit the first post and post them there too, just to let people see.

Please dont let the surprise BT be frozen :anxious:

If it is Frozen you can call me shocked. Frozen isn't even 2 months old yet, for a BT to come out of it, IDK...I just don't see it happening.

I see the BT surprise as being WIR

Don't even begin with that :lol: Actually, I just want a WiR BT to happen already so I don't have to be nervous so much haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back