• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fantasy pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I collect Mushu pins but even I had to draw the line. I want pins you can show off not ones you have to keep in the bottom of the sock drawer.
Did I just say that?:facepalm:

pin73604

This one,I wish it was a Disney Release!

Generally, I love the fantasy pins, too. I'm with you on my fave tho, Ozzie -- the Titanic Jessica and Roger is probably my absolute favorite. It's done well, looks great, and it's awesome! I also really like the Little Mermaid one you posted (I could sware I think I saw that up on the bay a few months ago...).

There are tons of Stitch fantasy pins. Here are a few of my favorites.

pin15652th72
pin22717th72
pin22947th72
pin25740th72
pin26966th72
pin27002th72
pin27216th72
pin27136th72
pin32133th72
pin39118th72
pin34123th72

pin25379
pin25778
pin26087

And there's a whole series of Scrump fantasy pins...
pin23918th72
pin26968th72
pin27029th72
pin27030th72
pin27031th72

But, of course, there's only one Stitch fantasy pin I would NEVER own...
pin29111th72

pin73604

This one,I wish it was a Disney Release!

I like it but it drives me crazy. It was supposed to be a Disney pin but was never released. I think they should take it off PinPics only because it torments me so. It's hard enough to get some that were released. I have been looking for Mushu Year of the tiger LE25 for years with no success. Sorry if I sidetracked the thread. I do collect fantasy pins if I like them. Back to the forum....:coffee:

I have a bunch of them available for trade. I will bring them when we come down to Disneyland. I trade them very easily!!! I had posted them at one time in the "buy/sell/trade other" category.

I have a bunch of them available for trade. I will bring them when we come down to Disneyland. I trade them very easily!!! I had posted them at one time in the "buy/sell/trade other" category.

any chance you have the baby hades? :lol::lol:

I'd love to get ahold of some fantasy pins! Ill have to start checking eBay again. (Love the set of ariel ozzie posted!)

Just thought I would share a little knowledge here. It seems many people do not use the term Fantasy pin correctly any more. Much the same say that most pins of what people call scrappers are not scrappers but counterfeits. All the pins in the original post are Bootleg pins not Fantasy. Those that make the Bootleg pins like to label them as Fantasy pins to show they were not made by Disney since Bootleg doesn't have such a nice ring to it as Fantasy.

They both are pins not made by Disney so what's the difference between Fantasy Pins and Bootleg Pins? Simple, Fantasy pins allude to Disney but are generic enough that they do not violate any of Disney's copyrights. Bootleg pins clearly violate copyrights.

There are some Bootleg pins that have great artwork and are nicely made and stunning in person. Others, not so much because they don't have the same level of character integrity that Disney uses when releasing pins.

Here is something I posted in another post.

For example. This pin is a Bootleg. It was not made by Disney and it is clearly Tinker Bell.
pin26622

Now these would be considered Fantasy pins. Not made by Disney and generic enough that it does not violate copyrights on the characters.

pin10125
pin10478
pin10770

With that out of the way, I will say that I do have some Bootleg pins and I love them and will never get rid of them. Personal all time favorite has to be...
pin27018

The back story of this pin is classic ol' school pin drama circa 2003. (Pin drama is nothing new)

I wish pin pics let us trade bootleg and fantasy pins I too would trade real official pins for ones I need, like the kingdom hearts princess pins OMG!!! All Grails

I loved it so much I just bought it for 5.17 including shipping

d5a8ae5b0ace55a8ce905bcbcb25c4be_zps63d71c1b.jpg

its just way to funny not to have, and it almost happened to me lol

I love mine and would never part with them! Maybe we could convince docfish2u to post his for sale or trade, again.... I'd trade authorized pins for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back